- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: Volume One; First Printing edition (May 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0971690901
- ISBN-13: 978-0971690905
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 11.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,154,888 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rat-a-Tat-Tat Birds: Photographs by Jeff Winterberg, 1991-2003 Paperback – May 1, 2004
Top Customer Reviews
In addition to an amazing assortment of band photography, Jeff has also captured slice-of-life type shots of the people and events surrounding his life during this time. This book is almost a photographic diary of the years Jeff Winterberg has spent with these people and the music providing the soundtrack.
While an obvious comparison could be made to Glen E. Friedman, another photographer who covered the underground punk scene, Jeff's photographs feel more personal. Jeff is not an observer but a participant. Overall, a wonderful collection of images and even the stories behind some of them.