|Item Weight||4.53 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.3 x 13.11 x 4.21 inches|
|Item model number||4-RCHT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PARENT-4RT-R3L-2BC|
Ratchet Tie Down Straps - 4 Pk - 15 Ft- 500 Lbs Load Cap- 1500 Lb Break Strength- Cambuckle Alternative- Cargo Straps for Moving Appliances, Lawn Equipment, Motorcycle - Includes 2 Bungee Cord
|Price:||$22.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||4 Pack & 2 Bungee Cords|
|Color||Blue, white, red|
|Number of Pieces||4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TIE DOWN ANYTHING WITH CONFIDENCE | Pack of  15 Ft Ratchet Strap Tie Downs Provides Durable, Dependable Security for Transporting a Variety of Small & Large Objects Including Motorcycle, Canoe, Kayak, ATV, Boxes, Boats, Furniture, Lawn Equipment, Heavy Machinery & Other Cargo Via Truck Bed, Trailer or Roof Rack
- FORMIDABLE 1,500 POUND BREAK STRENGTH | Straps Feature High-Quality Material & Extra Stitching for Indestructible Performance, Even When Maneuvering Loads Amidst Harsh Wind & Excessive Motion | Official Load Capacity is 500 Lbs Per Ratchet with Incredible 1,500-Lb Break Strength
- EASY ERGONOMIC HANDLES & ‘S’ HOOKS | Secure All Kinds of Odd-Shaped Stuff Without Worrying About Damaging Tools or Delicate Vehicle Surfaces | Easy-Grip Ratcheting Mechanisms Provide Excellent Control, Comfort & Grasp, While Premium S Hooks are Rubber Coated to Prevent Chipped Paint, Marks & Dents
- QUICK-RELEASE LATCH FOR FAST FASTENING | 1” Flexible Webbing Adapts & Locks Into Place Instantly | When Ready to Unload, Pull the Black Spring-Loaded Handles for a Smooth, Speedy Release | Great Choice for Movers, Landscapers, Boaters, Extreme Sport Hobbyists, Camp Enthusiasts, Construction, Tree Removal & Towing
- 2 BUNGEE CORDS FOR CONVENIENCE | Kit Includes a Pair of Bungee Tie downs for Securing Handlebars, Wheels, Extra Parts & Other Loose Gear During Travel | This Portable, Space-Saving Ratchet Tie Down Strap Set Anchors Anything & Fits Discreetly in Your Car Trunk, Pickup Truck Bed, Work Van, Trailer, RV or Garage
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Protect and preserve your powersport and utility equipment frames with AUGO's Ratchet Tie Down Pack that includes 4 ratchet tie downs and 2 Bungee Cords. Use these straps for all your towing, pulling, pushing, hauling, moving and other daily tasks. Bring home some , and start carrying your stuff with confidence!
Soft, easy-grip ratchets pull the straps taut, securing gear of all shapes and sizes
Strong ‘S’ Hooks
Rubber coated hooks wrangle any size bundle without scratching the tow surface
Straps offer maximum security and superior strength for stress-free towing
This pack includes 2 AUGO bungee cords. Added for your convenience!
Endless Pulling Possibilities
Use for moving appliances, lawn & garden equipment frames, motorcycles & more
1500LB Break Strength
Don’t worry about weight and pressure in motion—your cargo is 100% safe
Keep your equipment safe, secure and in pristine condition with AUGO's Ratchet Tie Downs!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By J Walters on September 17, 2017
By J in TN on August 10, 2020
I tied down a bed, bed frame, headboard, and a large tv entertainment chest in my truck. Just for fun, and to annoy my gf, I took a rough way home. Nothing budged. 10/10 would buy again.
I rented a cargo trailer this weekend that had few interior hooks but it did have 3" wooden slats mounted on the interior walls. Because the straps at the ratchet were too short to wrap around the slats and hook the strap, I had to stop and go into town to buy a set that had longer straps.
Nice straps, but their use is limited by a short-sighted design.
By Robinson Vacuum Tanks on May 14, 2018
I need these to tie down my kayaks on a utility trailer. To get the ratchet to work right these need to be completely tight. That means one or two clicks past what feels tight. For most loads this is ok to do but it will damage kayaks.
As a result, when these are not crushingly tight the load can shift an inch or two. This isn't enough to cause harm but is enough to allow the hooks to come apart and have the strap fail. These almost have to be tightened to the point that they can't be opened to get them lose when needed.
A strap that does it have a hook is better for kayaks or something fragile like boxes.
These are great for general work but don't really suit my need with kayaks. I will be able to use them to store my boats for winter or even tie down a tarp in my trailer for storage.
They just aren't the best for loads on a trailer that may shift a little because the tension on the hooks is related and they come apart.
Top reviews from other countries
In an emergency i used one of them to pull to start a flat battery Ford transit... surprisingly it didn't snap or show any signs of damage....
U won't regret it