|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Rath's Redemption (The Janus Group Book 6) Kindle Edition
|Length: 263 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I certainly won't divulge any of "Rath's Redemption" plot, but I will repeat my strong suggestion from earlier reviews of this series: Read the series in order!!! Above all, read this series! You'll not be disappointed!
I love this series! So much so, that the conclusion has caused a bit of a depression. It's always hard to hit the end of a great series. I only hope to see some spinoffs, as there are so many great characters in this series, that there have got to be many more great stories to be told.
Rath is dropped into the biggest cluster of his life and has to find a way out. It's action packed, with twists and turns galore. Multiple players, many friends, acquaintances and enemies. They both help and hurt Rath's efforts to get out of the mess he's in. Great read! I would suggest this series to anyone that likes action, violence and just plain old fun.
A well-developed world woven with interesting characters in a flawlessly written, fascinating story I long to see on the screen.
One of the things I have loved about this Janus Group series is the cast of characters. Rath just kinds of bumbles his way through things and he feels like a normal, everyday person. Like I could do this if I were in his situation and was all tricked out with technology. He feels terrible about the things he has had to do. Especially in this second trilogy. He knows he has done terrible things, he killed people, and his conscience weighs on him. And up until now he has taken his punishment (though he didn't want to die so he got out of that part, but was totally willing to spend a lot of time in jail for his crimes). At the end of the last book the bad guys tricked everyone, caused a ton of chaos, kidnapped Rath's girlfriend Jaymy, and shot him into space to die. And he just accepted this. Like so this is how I am going to die. This is it. No fight left in him.
Then we get to the opening of this final book in the new triology. Then Rath is just like wait a minute. What am I doing? I am going to die? Um...no. F this. They think they can do this? They think they can take my girlfriend? I don't think so. I will take all of them out! I will show them who they messed with! Oh, I thought normal Rath was fun, but Rath on a mission to take the bad guys down? Oh he was amazing. I love love loved reading badass Rath. He is a force to be reckoned with. There was one scene where someone decides to try and fight him in hand to hand combat, always wanted to take on someone like him and see how they faired, and I can tell you they didn't fair very well. It was incredible. Just scene after scene after scene of me smiling like a loon and enjoying the heck out of this story.
There are lots of other great characters as well. Paisen, Beauceron, Dasi, all of them are wonderful to read. The trilogies start off with everyone doing their own thing that doesn't really seem to have anything to do with anyone else and yet somehow they all get drawn into the same final battle. Paisen was there with her rag tag team of former assassins, Beauceron and his partner, and all the rest. Plus my favorite new-ish addition - Dasi and Six. All of these characters are amazing. I really just love this series and this ending was a whopper. They all get in some tight jams, you are not sure at times if everyone will make it out of this one. And maybe they don't. With the senate gone, only the corrupt church guy left, things get really sketchy. But they have to fight. They can't let the bad guys win. They can't let the bad guys take over whatever planets they want. It just doesn't work that way. And this is where Dasi really shines. Her and her super computer. I had so much fun reading them. Reading them all really. This is a fantastic series. This last chapter is by far my favorite. I haven't had so much fun reading a story in a very long time, though the closest would be the prior books. Go, read this book. You will not be disappointed.
*Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Organized Crime
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Assassinations
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Conspiracies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Assassinations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Conspiracies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Pulp
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet