Raticator Max Rodent Zapper - SUPER DUTY Electronic Rat Trap / Mouse Trap Humanely Exterminates Rodents
|Price:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Raticator Max is a rodent zapper that humanely exterminates rats, mice, and other small rodents with a deadly shock - no prolonged suffering for the rodent as with traditional rat trap and mouse trap products.
- Exclusive Infrared Sensing Technology and Shock Delivery System incorporate 20+ years of research and success in electronic rat and mouse traps
- Environmentally friendly - The Raticator Max rodent zapper is poison free, and safe for most pets. The green solution to rodent control!
- Up to 100 humane kills or 1 year standby time per set of Alkaline "D" cell batteries
- All Raticator rodent zappers are proudly Made in the USA, and include free phone and e-mail support to help ensure the successful end to your rodent problem!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 4 x 11.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Raticator Max|
|Shipping Weight||1.45 pounds|
RATICATOR MAX Electronic Rodent Trap With Infrared Sensing Technology
With the new Raticator Max you can humanely exterminate rats, mice or other rodents. The new Max utilizes a breakthrough infrared sensing system that detects the rodent’s presence. This patent pending technology coupled with enhanced solid state electronics and other progressive features provides you with a 100% humane kill rate combined with battery life of one year or 50 kills. The Raticator Max is your best choice in rodent control.
Easy Setup & Cleanup
With the Raticator Max you simply add 4 D batteries, bait and place the Max where you suspect the rodents are located. [tip: a little detective work can help determine where the rodent’s path is for best placement of the Max] The red indicator light on top will blink to inform you of a catch. Cleanup is easy; there is no blood or gore and no poisons to endanger your pets or the environment. You simply pick up the unit and slide the dead rodent into any appropriate receptacle – never touch a dead rodent again!
You Only Need One Trap
Owning the Raticator Max means you don’t need a trap for every rodent--or try to find out what is crawling around in your walls. The Max effectively dispatches rats, mice and other similar rodents preventing stress, property damage and serious health risks.
Designed For Performance & Durability
The new Max incorporates enhanced electronics including an advanced stainless steel kill plate design, a new solid state delivery system and infrared sensing technology which eliminates false alerts by sensing the body heat of the rodent and ensuring that whenever a rodent enters the Max it is humanely killed. Combining these features provides you with a trap unlike any other --guaranteed effectiveness, long term cost savings, and humane elimination of your rodent problem.
This latest model Raticator is built on 20+ years of previous successful models. Testing and customer feedback have affirmed Max as our best model yet. The fastest, surest way to get rid of your rodent problems once and for all.
Raticator benefits to customer:
• Cost savings--extended battery life, built to last
• Get rid of your rat/mouse problem --100% kill rate, very effective
• Easy to use --insert batteries, bait and place.
• Versatile --effective against Rats or Mice (other rodents too) you only have to buy one trap. No need to identify the rodent beforehand.
• Sanitary cleanup - no gore--humanely electrocutes rodents without adverse effects of traditional traps/poison.
• Keeps you safe and healthy, eliminate disease risk from rodents and never touch a dead rodent again. No snaps or poison lying around endangering children or pets.
• Raticator provides a humane, clean (no deformation or blood) kill meaning it does not scare away other rodents.
• Designed to look like a hiding place for rodents--much like where their nests are. Rodents do not have issues going in for the bait.
• Infrared technology eliminates false positives by sensing the body heat of the rodent and guarantees that whenever a rodent enters the trap it is humanely killed.
Top Customer Reviews
What I finally did and would suggest to others is identify what they are feeding on and use only that as bait. Im my case they had found a box of dog treats. I put a few pieces in the back of the trap, one small piece (pea sized) two inches inside the trap, some crumbs around the outside and a few more tiny pieces on top. I also moved the trap immediately adjacent to their travel path and perhaps the most important addition was moping up some of their dried urine with a damp paper towel and wiping it on both inside and outside of the trap.
An hour later I sat down to check the camera and wow, there he was sniffing the top of the trap. He reached out and took a crumb off the top and disappeared. He returned and this time had to put a foot out inorder to reach the next crumb. A couple more passes and now he was bold enough to walk on the top of the trap and look down at the treat in the entrance.
A minuet passed and this time he was on the ground licking up the tiny pieces of dog treat. Then a careful grab of the one inside, smelling the inside top and bottom of the trap, then one foot in, departed, back, another foot in, departed, and finally just walked in. ZAP! Quick and clean.
Sorry for the dramma but I've lost a lot of money and sleep to these guys.Read more ›
+ Product is effective at killing rodents via electrocution.
+ You never need to touch the dead rodent to remove.
+ Trap is more humane than snap-type traps or glue-type traps. Even though we all hate mice/rats please don't buy glue type traps as they as inhumane (mice either starve/dehydrate until they expire or struggle and damage themselves, sometimes leaving body parts on the glue trap).
+ Uses 4 "D" type batteries which gives longer life between changes (manufacturer specifies approx 50 kills per set of batteries). Compare to the Raticator Plus which uses 4 "AA" batteries. Max specifies a battery life of 1 year (in standby) compared to Plus which has a 6 month battery life (in standby).
+ Max also is heavier with the batteries installed, so the trap will not be moved by rodents.
+ Raticator Max uses a different trigger technology that the Plus. Max uses infrared detection so it will only activate when a rodent is inside the trap at the right place. Plus does not use infrared detection. I consider Max's technology to be more reliable in operation.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought three different brands of traps, they arrived together and were baited the same. While this one is a nice trap I personally like the Rodent Terminator better. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Garret
This product works great... Bait is optional for me. I just put it in a area traveled by pack rats..they enter and are dispatched. Easy and effortlessly.Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
Well it did what it said it would. Delivery was exceptional with out prime.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
If you have rats or mice, get this, get several, get as many as you need and eventually it will zap the life out of them. Also get a feral cat or 2. :)Published 29 days ago by holyzoo
I bought one of these last year and it did not work. I put some dry dog food in the back of the trap and went to check on it a few days later. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E46
I had an Army of chipmunks networking throughout my property. digging holes everywhere, destroying my garden, wiping out over 100 tulip bulbs in the flower garden. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Michael G.