- Series: Ethical Investigations (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (June 21, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415939844
- ISBN-13: 978-0415939843
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,104,973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rational Foundations of Rights and Duties (Ethical Investigations)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Carl Wellman is Professor of Philosophy at Washington University, St. Louis. His previous books include "The Language of Ethics,"" "published in 1961.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?