- Series: Cornell Studies in the Philosophy of Religion
- Hardcover: 260 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (November 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801428637
- ISBN-13: 978-0801428630
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,301,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rationality and Theistic Belief: An Essay on Reformed Epistemology (Cornell Studies in the Philosophy of Religion) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The role and image of the US President
Learn about the image of the president with these resoures from Cambridge. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?