- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481159909
- ISBN-13: 978-1481159906
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,776,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rattie The Hawaiian Rat Paperback – March 20, 2013
About the Author
Faith Fay finds a unique balance of acting, creating artwork, writing, and mentoring kids for the nonprofit organization Walking On Water. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Hawaii and has shown her artwork in galleries and museums. She studied acting at Scott Rogers Studio and made her acting debut on the show "Lost", ABC. Her latest films "Soul Surfer", "Life", and "Beyond Sight" all share inspiring true stories. Faith lives in Hawaii yet enjoys hiking, swimming, and surfing around the world. To learn more about author, artist, actress, and mentor Faith Fay visit her website at faithfay.net