Rattleware 911001 Thermometer Calibration Tool, Set of 12
|Price:||$28.11 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1.84 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- To calibrate your thermometer, you must use either boiling (212-degree F/100-degree C) or freezing (32-degree F/0-degree C) water, depending on the range of your thermometer
- To adjust to boiling water: Use a boiling pan of water - remember that the water from your espresso machine is not supposed to be boiling, so don't use it as a guide
- To adjust to freezing water: In a glass, add crushed ice to cold water until you have a slushy consistency
- This tool fits snuggly onto the bolt situated right below the thermometer face
- Calibration tools come in a set of 12
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Thermometers should be calibrated at least once a week. To ensure the accuracy of your thermometers, calibrate them often with this calibration tool. Thread the thermometer stem through the hole in the calibration tool. Ensure that the nut on the underside of the thermometer face is aligned with the grooves in the calibration tool. This will move the pointer. Align the pointer to 212-degree f/100-degree c if you are using boiling water, or to 32-degree f/0-degree c if you are using freezing water.