- File Size: 4017 KB
- Print Length: 1225 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: SalGad Publishing Group (June 18, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0100L2ZK6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Ravaged World Saga (5 Horror Novels) (Ravaged World Trilogy Book 0) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
(Buckle your seatbelt folks, you're in for one hell of a ride.)
I am so tired of zombie / pandemic type fiction because it's been so overdone, which is sad because I find the general subject of pandemics to be fascinating. I also, personally, hold Stephen King's The Stand as the perfect book about a pandemic situation, and hey - that's hard to beat. Nevertheless, I picked this up on a whim at the Kindle store because it was on sale and I figured I'd risk being stuck with yet another re-hashed storyline for such a great price. This collection comprises three books about one situation, each told from a different perspective, and two others that are about different contagious threats.
With that being said, I was very pleasantly surprised by Mr. Wright's writing. He actually manages to put a new twist on the concept of the walking dead with some fantastic survival ideas should such a thing ever happen (even if zombies are scientifically impossible). I found the characters to be utterly believable, and while male authors seem to have a hell of a time writing convincing female characters, he somehow pulled it off.
It's incredibly difficult to discuss the plot(s) without completely giving everything away. What I can tell you is not only did I tear through all 5 books in about 10 days, more importantly, the author understands without question that the greatest threat to humanity is itself.
you find yourself caring for the characters immediately and only want them to survive, but unfortunately some do not.
I am a huge fan from this point on and will intentionally seek out IRW books. I have 4 books downloaded just waiting for my vacation!
Most recent customer reviews
A job well-done!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic