Lyft BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Photographyon October 26, 2016
I have a heavy duty tripod TV stand for using a 33" TV in front of a treadmill and home gym. The stand (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3Q3N18/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1) is excellent, but circumstances change, and now I needed to be able move it around a bit. Casters just don't come large enough for the 1.5" diameter tripod legs, so I looked at this. Perfect. The design will accommodate a large range of sizes and leg diameters. Very secure and it rolls nicely without damaging the hardwood floor. The locks in our case are unnecessary, but they work and easily. The carrying case is a nice touch, but again for our application, not necessary. However we always can use another tripod bag.
on May 1, 2017
I just ordered my second set of wheels.

This thing is a great product for the cost. It lasted me through dozens of weddings but this last weekend one of the bottom bolts felt out causing one of the arms to come off. But i was in the outdoors and the group of dirty/rocky/grassy. I also don't keep it in the bag. I kinda throw this thing around since I gotta carry 2 other tripods plus all my equipment to carry around.

But yes a screw fell off of it so if You get one tighten all the screws at the bottom or check them every other time.

Also one of the plastic knobs broke off. I had to replace it with a regular bolt. But again I use my equipment pretty heavily and have been using it for years over the course of dozens of events. I think i might be able to fix it.
on September 7, 2013
I ordered this after watching a youtube video and noticing the author had a tripod dolly. I had hopes that it would make my tripod even more rigid that it already was. I have a Photek horizontal extender (purchased on Amazon) and wanted to increase the strength of my tripod and make it easier to move around my apartment kitchen. I do a lot of food and near macro photography from my kitchen counter. The dolly worked even better than I had hoped. After mounting it to my tripod with my Photek bar attached I was able to move the whole unit with ease. The bonus is it moves across carpet nearly as well as my wood floor. And once the unit is in place the wheel locks keep it solidly in place. The wheel locks are quickly released with a press of my foot. Adjusting the position of the tripod when setting up the shot is a breeze as the large wheels move so smoothly. Overall I could not have asked for product to work better.
on May 6, 2016
This makes moving shots with a tripod a breeze. One of my favorite parts of this (besides it's sturdiness and quality build) is the rubber, smooth wheels, which produces smooth shots even when rolling across not so perfect ground. I bought 2 of them, for both of my tripods. I use them constantly. This thing is the real deal. Made with all quality parts, and comes with a handy carrying case with a strap to carry it on your shoulder. It's pretty light, so it wouldn't be difficult at all to travel distances with it around your shoulder. Recommended!
on March 23, 2015
Under $40, nice case, free lens cleaner, free led clip on flashlight, smooth like butter, wheels lock & unlock perfectly. Wheels are high quality, roll super smooth and swivel effortlessly. Don't hesitate, great value and nice to have in your gear bag. I use it for all my indoor work. Looking to get a second one. Take a tip from Snooch, use a couple of sand bags or ankle weights to make this super smooth!
<<<<<<MY FREE LED FLASHLIGHT WAS ALMOST DEAD ON ARRIVAL, IT DOES LIGHT BUT VERY DIM.>>>>>>>
It's not a deal breaker and I didn't buy the dolly for the flashlight, but if they include it I think it should work.
on September 14, 2017
Sort of a cheap build; not professional grade at all. I wouldn't put more than 15-20lbs to avoid having problems with its locking and adjusting mechanisms. Wheels are not very smooth so don't expect smooth moving shots if you plan on doing video work with it. It is, however, convenient for doing still work that requires you to occasionally move your tripod about.
CAUTION: ON THE ONE I RECEIVED I DID NOT KNOW THAT ONE LEG DOES NOT LOCK/SNAP IN. THE WHOLE DSLR RIG FALLS!!
Also: I don't understand why this Ravelli dolly does not adjust wide enough to fit their own tripods.
Bottom line: good enough for the price.
on August 31, 2017
These aren't really smooth enough to use for a moving camera shot. Perhaps one could replace the wheels with better ones and get better results? I don't know.

They're intended for use as a way to quickly move a camera or light between shots. For that, it's great. I bought this with the matching tripod, ended up returning the tripod, but kept this for other stands.
on October 18, 2016
I'm glad I purchased this. I have used it to get some amazing video during weddings, especially during the dances at the reception. The wheels can be stubborn, so I learned if I am going to roll it, I need to first pull/push it in the direction I want to go, then the wheels are turned in the correct direction. I then lift it up off the ground, set it back to my starting point, and then start filming as I roll it. This has proven to give me the smoothest shots without the wheels getting tangled up. The wheels are hard and therefore sensitive to bumpy ground. I can have a perfectly smooth shot ruined by a divot in the floor or a pebble. That probably is a problem for other roller dollies. My camera has stabilization features, and you can also add stabilization in post-production. Although I feel the bumps, I don't always see them on the finished product. Regardless, I'd buy this one again and am very satisfied with it.
A little expensive for what you get (it's a set of locking rollers on extendable legs), but works as described. Works especially well with the matching Ravelli tripod with fluid head.

UPDATE: The seller, SPN Performance, contacted me via phone twice and email once after I left a four-star review (instead of a five-star review). They credited me $8 and asked me to change the review. I'll increase the review to a five-star review because the tripod dolly is now even a better value considering their refund offer, and the Seller's customer service.