|Item Weight||5.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.5 x 4.5 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||RVN0A0|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RVN0A0|
|Cover Included||Raven^Dash/Windshield Mount^6 FT OBD2 Cable^Quick Start Guide|
4-Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Raven Connected Car System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Raven security system is always on. Raven detects accidents, break-ins, and even bad driving – anytime, anywhere.
- Raven’s HD cameras let you live stream and record both in front of and inside your car.
- An On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) reporting tool lets you keep track of your activity and even diagnose fault codes.
- A super smart navigation system provides speeding alerts and uses next turn navigation, so you never have to look at your phone while you're driving.
- These features are always connected and available to you directly on Raven's app.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Check on your teen driver or monitor an aging parent. Follow your partner’s progress through traffic. Know instantly if there’s been an accident or a break-in and diagnose car problems or engine faults. You’ll drive distraction-free with line-of-sight, customizable displays. You can record important moments simply with gesture and event-triggered videos. Then share your videos and time-lapses right from your phone. Cameras: Dash camera with Sony STARVIS sensor Cabin-facing camera with OmniVision CMOS sensor Video: Recorded 1080p Live streaming 720p Field of view: Cabin-facing camera 130 degrees Dash camera 140 degrees Night Vision: High-quality infrared Display: Two high-resolution LCD displays Audio: High-fidelity speaker Dual noise canceling microphones Connectivity: LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit hexa-core CPUs Sensors: GPS Proximity Accelerometer Gyroscope Air pressure Magnetometer (Compass) Temperature Storage: 16GB Internal storage MicroSD card slot up to 512GB Power: Powered by OBD-II Intelligent power management system Backup battery Size: Height: 2 in (51 mm) Width: 1.1 in (27.9 mm) Length: 7.75 in (197 mm) Security: Encrypted cloud storage Secure web transfer (TLS 1.2) Warranty: 30-day test drive & 1-year limited warranty policy
From the manufacturer
Raven Is The Smartest Way To Keep Your Car And Family Safe
Security and crash alerts, right to your phone
24/7 Security: With its suite of security sensors, Raven immediately alerts you to all you want to know about your car and its occupants: dangerous driving, bumps, break-ins, or theft. Raven also keeps video records of each event.
Monitor loved ones, from anywhere
Live Video Streaming: Day or night, Raven’s dash and cabin cameras let you keep an eye on your loved ones and your car in real-time with HD video streaming.
Eye level, customizable display for a distraction-free drive
Savvy Dashboard: No more fumbling with your phone while you’re on the road. Raven's customizable HD display provides you with next turn navigation, real-time speeding alerts, and a rich menu of useful driving information.
Gesture and event triggered videos and time-lapses
Smart Dash & Cabin Cameras: Capture your favorite driving moments and time-lapses that are automatically uploaded to your phone for easy sharing with family and friends.
Enjoy 3 months of 24/7 connection to your car on us!
When the 3 months is up, choose one of Raven's no-contract service plans.
Upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan at any time through the account management system on our website. Easy! You can even use Raven without a service plan.
Raven Without a Service Plan
Use Raven as a dashcam for full-length videos, gesture triggered videos or time-lapses.
You can also use Raven’s displays to show driving data such as speed, compass, fuel, altitude, elapsed time, distance, acceleration, and RPM.
In the app, you’ll have access to the media manager, settings, historical trips and historical driver reports.
30 Day Test Drive
Order Raven and try it for a full month risk-free. If you’re not completely delighted, simply return it for a complete refund. No questions asked.
Service Plan Features
- Live-streaming HD check-ins
- Live previews of dash and in-cabin cameras
- Live GPS location
- Live speed, gas level and safety status of your car
- Driving history and reports
- Vehicle diagnostic reports
- Trip sharing outside of Raven Network
- Multi Raven Support
- Real-time driving advice on Raven’s dynamic dashboard
- Next-turn navigation on Raven’s dynamic dashboard
- Automatic security events video recordings and alerts
- Free OTA updates including new features, improvements and network defence
PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION
Available on iOS and Android
Download the free app at our website.
Fully compatible with 2008 and newer car models
Raven will operate in some older models, but some features may be reduced in functionality.
Place on your dash or windshield
Raven comes with an adjustable mount to suit every car.
Enjoy your new connected car
Now, no matter where you are, you can always be connected to your loved ones and your car with the Raven mobile and web app.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ran great on iPhone, Android phone, and desktop. Can't delete video history on phones, so they just stay there even when remove from SD card. No charges for three or four months for LTE. Low forward profile so probably won't have to worry about getting a ticket for windshield obstruction as cam needs to sit forward in order to do hand motion activation recording, which has worked without a problem. If you really want a detailed log of your cars driving GPS is pretty good.
Not all features are working yet, such as speed limit notifications. No battery drain issues so far.