|Manufacturer||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Item Weight||9.95 pounds|
|Item model number||NDT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1122103-005-01-999|
|OEM Part Number||API License Approval: CJ-4/SM, ACEA E9, E7, Compatible with or Replacement for the following Oil Specifications, Oil Quality Standards, and Part Numbers:, OEM Approval: Mercedes MB-228.31, OEM Approval: Volvo VDS-4, OEM Approval: Mack EO-O Premium plus, Renault VI RLD-3, OEM Approval: Cummins CES 20081, OEM Approval: Detroit Diesel Corporation (DDC) DFS93K218, Recommended use, Compatible with or Replacement for: Ford WSS-M2C171-E, Recommended use, Compatible with or Replacement for Chrysler MS-10902, Recommended use, Compatible with or Replacement for MTU Type 2, DDC93K215, DDC93K214|
RAVENOL J1A1802 NDT 5W-40 Fully Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil API CJ-4 / SM
|Price:||+ $4.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please see Product Description regarding the California Proposition 65 Warning
- This oil has numerous OEM Factory Approvals including licensed Approvals from API, Advanced and special 100% synthetic formula guarantees improved diesel engine performance, lubrication, reduced friction, wear, fuel consumption, improved reliability, and cleanliness
- Advanced and special 100% synthetic formula guarantees improved diesel engine performance, lubrication, reduced friction, wear, fuel consumption, improved reliability, and cleanliness, Superior and guaranteed cold start lubrication at temperatures as low as -59°F. High lubrication reserves during extended oil change intervals even when exposed to the high stress working conditions typical of diesel engines (exceeds extended oil change interval requirement)
- Excellent detergent and dispersing properties, high oxidation resistance with great protection against the formation of sludge, carbon deposits, varnish, corrosion, coking, and foaming even under adverse conditions
- Licensed Approval API CJ-4 SM quality standards for both modern diesel engines and older diesel engines. Unique formula prevents contamination and ash formation in diesel engine exhaust emission after treatment systems (diesel particulate filter), Note: See “Product Information/Technical Details/OEM Part Number” section in this product listing for oil specifications, oil quality standards, part numbers, and OEM approval details and descriptions for this product
Featured items you may like
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.
RAVENOL NDT Nord Duty Truck SAE 5W-40 is a high performance fully synthetic heavy duty diesel engine oil for all-season conditions. Experience improved engine performance, engine cleanness, and reliability, due to our sophisticated active formula. Superior diesel engine protection in high heat and high stress working conditions while also offering the best guaranteed cold start lubrication at temperatures as low as -59°F. Designed to offer exceptional extended oil change interval protection for the newest low-emission diesel engines equipped with diesel exhaust after-treatment systems. RAVENOL NDT delivers reduced friction, wear, improved fuel mileage and ensures dependable and reliable lubrication even when extended oil change intervals are exceeded in turbocharged diesel engines. RAVENOL NDT Nord Duty Truck SAE 5W-40 is used in the viscosity grade SAE 5W-40 by engine manufacturers as an all-season, multi-grade engine oil in in heavy duty diesel engines of commercial vehicles with exhaust gas after-treatment (DPF). RAVENOL NDT Nord Duty Truck SAE 5W-40 is the preferred recommendation of manufacturers for turbo diesel engines due to the extended oil change intervals up to 80.000 km! See “OEM Equivalent Part Number” in this listing description for Oil Specifications, Oil Quality Standards, Part Numbers and Approval Details for this product
WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. See website. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|