Ravenox Cotton Horse Lead Rope | 5/8-inch x 8-feet Natural Twisted Cotton Rope, 1-inch Brass-Plated Swivel Snap | Handmade in The USA | Weather Resistant Lead Line for Equestrian and Livestock
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA
- 🐴 COMFORTABLE FOR HORSE AND RIDER: Our natural cotton rope horse leads are very soft on your hands and provide for a strong grip. Whether you are on the trail, at the corral or training, you can lead your horse with confidence knowing you have the strongest lead available. Our leads are made from our best selling twisted cotton rope which is safe for all animals and commonly used in dog toys, leads, leashes and bird toys, so you can be sure it is safe for your horse.
- 🐴 HAND WOVEN WITH HEAVY DUTY HARDWARE: Our leads are made from 5/8-inch Ravenox Twisted Cotton Rope and back-braided by hand at both ends for extra strength and durability. Each lead is finished with a heavy duty 1-inch brass-plated bolt swivel snap that is resistant to rust and corrosion. These simple easy to use snaps allow for a secure and quick attachment to your bridle, saddle and any other horse tack and equipment.
- 🐴 AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COLORS: Our horse leads are available in a wide variety of colors and as these leads are made from our popular Ravenox Twisted Cotton Rope, they contain no harmful chemicals or dyes. Our Natural White option is 100% cotton and is the perfect choice if you are looking to dye your own lead and create a custom color or color combination such as ombre! Choose from one of our vibrant colors or create your own unique horse lead to match your saddle or bridle.
- 🐴 WEATHER RESISTANT: Cotton rope works in all weather conditions – even if you like to walk your horse in extremely cold climates. Unlike other fibers cotton rope leads work well in a multitude of temperatures. Cotton horse leads are particularly important if the event of a fire. Unlike synthetic fibers there is no risk of a cotton lead melting in extreme heat.
- 🐴 HAND-MADE IN THE USA: Ravenox takes great pride in producing the highest quality American made products. As a family run, woman led, CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business Ravenox brings manufacturing back to the USA. From our cotton rope made on American machines to the hand woven dog leashes made by Americans.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Ravenox was founded in 2012 by Master Gunnery Sergeant Sean Brownlee, a Special Operations Marine with over 23 years of continuous service. With a desire to serve the U.S. outside of the military, he formed Ravenox to create jobs, help other small businesses, and bring manufacturing back to America.
What makes our product unique?Ravenox manufactures ropes here in the United States using locally grown natural fibers, upcycled and recycled yarn, and dynamic, high strength synthetic lines. Using American-made machines and American labor and technology, Ravenox is proud to produce the highest quality ropes and cords available.
Why we love what we do?From extreme sports, to the food supply chain and military uses, rope is essential in our daily lives. There are virtually endless possibilities for utilizing our products. Our passion for the versatility and usability of cordage is expressed through the quality you get when you buy from Ravenox.
Our Ravenox Twisted Cotton Horse Leads are the epitome of comfort, style, and durability. Comprised of our #1 best-selling triple twisted cotton rope, this lead is hand-assembled to assure quality and beauty. It is the ideal choice for leading and training your horse or pony.
Made here in the United States in many popular colors, the horse leads are not only attractive, but extremely strong and durable. The lead is soft to the touch, supple and very flexible and is made with no harmful chemicals or dyes. Choose natural white, made of 100% cotton which is grown in North Carolina, for dyeing your own ombre color horse leads. All other colors of Ravenox horse leads are made with upcycled yarns.
Used in conjunction with your horse’s halter, the Ravenox Cotton Horse Lead has a brass-plated bolt snap that is heavy duty and allows for a quick, worry-free attachment and easy unclipping. The extra durable brass-plated snap resists corrosion.
As any horse owner or rider knows, lead ropes are a necessity for multiple daily uses including walking, training, and bathing your horse to name a few. In addition to use for horses, the lead rope is also ideal for other livestock and pet usage from dog or llama to cow or goat. It is safe and healthy to use with all of the animals you love.
Ravenox offers a variety of products to fit your farm needs. Make sure to have a look at our dog leashes and other horse supplies.
Each cotton rope horse lead is made with Ravenox 5/8-inch twisted cotton rope and measures 8 feet in length. Each end is hand braided for strength and durability and has a 1-inch heavy duty brass plated bolt snap.