Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 27, 2016
I LOVE the small size of these bars. I always waste most of a bar when I eat them, so these are just perfect! Not to mention the ingredients are pure clean and healthy. It's a health bar, not a snickers, so don't expect it to taste like Halloween - then again if you are looking for candy bars you're in the wrong place and should stop wasting your time and just swallow a bag of sugar and get it over with. If, on the other hand you care about what you put in your body and understand that food is nourishment and not entertainment then try these out. They taste delicious, goey nutty and chocolatey. The cherry is almost too sweet for me when I'm trying to get one of these down in the morning before training but I truly have no complaints. I hope the company thrives and can continue to offer these responsible wonderful snacks! Thank you for realizing that people who eat these are probably not looking to gorge on a huge bar so you really really hit the nail on the head with the smaller size. BRAVO and I will definitely be a loyal customer ❤️❤️❤️
on December 2, 2016
Perfect energy bites. A little bit savory which milds the sweetness, a little bit dense for a satisfying chew and soft nut crunch. The ingredients are so simple that the bites feel homemade, indeed you could make the mixture yourself, or small batch style, which they are since I had to wait for this variety pack to be restocked. Worth the wait to be able to personally know that Raw Revolution is honest and product as advertised. I honestly don't mind paying for the prepackaged convenience, I like the convenience of the nutritional label and DVs and the fun of opening a well designed graphic and foil wrapper. Spirulina Dream is unique tasting and therefore my favorite. Golden Cashews was the most like a treat and my first recommendation for picky eaters. Chocolate Crave is okay and Chocolate Coconut Bliss I could leave. I'll probably order the variety pack again to have an unquestionable, reliable pre-gym grab-n-go, but I'll definitely order the full size Spirulina Dream and order other flavors that only come in full size to give them a go.
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 3, 2015
OK, it was as advertised. I didn't think they could actually package something so small. They are very small, which means they are also very over priced. I think mine was stored somewhere hot, because I ordered during the winter, yet they arrived all greasy. It looks like they were melted or warmed and all the coconut oil leaked out of the packages, because everything in the packing bag was greasy. To this day I cannot eat them without having to wash my hands afterwards. The taste is OK. Nothing special for an energy bar. Once you get past the super small size and all the oil, they are OK. But you need to eat three or more to make a snack, which puts you at 300 calories. So they aren't really that healthy.
on November 24, 2013
These are delicious, but I recently read that Agave has a higher fructose content than even High Fructose Corn Syrup. Just google "agave is worse than high fructose corn syrup" and see what you find, then you can decide. It appears that these facts aren't recent and are very well known, so its extremely disappointing to find their usage by companies like this that purport to have only health in mind.

I also found Agave Nectar in some the Lydia's Raw products that I like, so its not just Raw Rev, sadly. For now, we won't be purchasing any more items with Agave in them. If anyone has any valid contrary info (aside from the tequila-maker's website that is self-biased) please post in the comments. I would love to be able to buy these items again without this concern. Thank you.
These are fun sized bars about 2 inches square, which surprised me as I was expecting full sized bars that I could use for breakfast. These are more like candy replacements - as they're really candy bars but made with better stuff like coconut, cocoa and almonds. They're quite tasty and I like the fact they're not overly sweet like candy bars. These will make a great snack at work when you crave something sweet or just as dessert. These bars may be better than candy bars but they still have 100 calories as they've got many rich ingredients, but they're more filling too and can be savored slowly.

I agree with some other reviewers that it might be infinitely better to make your own by mixing dessicated coconut, coconut oil, crushed almonds and cocoa. You can also add natural brown sugar to taste- without using any preservatives, as they will taste better and keep just as well.
on October 3, 2015
I really like Raw Revolution bars and was excited to get the sampler for an out-of-state trip. Unfortunately, there were a few problems with my order. For starters, there wasn't any Chocolate Crave bars in my box. Not one! Instead, there were 6 Spirulina Dream, 6 Chocolate Coconut and 12 Golden Cashew bars. Also, when I reached in to get one, the packages were all greasy. I appears that the sealing machine punched through the outer layer of the foil packaging on some of the bars allowing some oil to seep out. Major bummer.
review imagereview image
on November 12, 2011
I'm trying to stick to a high raw diet so I normally start my day with a Pure Bar. This Raw Rev variety pack caught my eye because it was less expensive than the Pure Bars I was going to buy. The two chocolate varieties were decent, but the spirulina was a bit strange and the agave was just inedible. They were all extremely filling and I was satiated with just one, but unfortunately that's just too little nutrition for a breakfast on the go. As other reviewers have pointed out these are a bit oily, and I think that's why they're so rich and filling. Actually, after sitting in a backpack for a few days as I run around in the hot sun they become unbearably greasy. I switched back to Pure Bar after barely putting a dent in this pack. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of them.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 5, 2014
I can see where many people wouldn't like these as the flavor is much different than one might expect, probably because it's all raw. One of my family members doesn't like these at all. I enjoy having them once in a while, but sometimes there may be many days when I'm just not in the mood. At different times, my favorite variety has switched between this chocolate crave, the chocolate-coconut bliss, and the chocolate cherry. A few times I've gotten a nut that tastes a little off, but the rest of the bar was fine. That's happened with other brands of nuts as well, both raw and roasted. The Raw Revolution bars are kind of sweet and the larger size that this comes in is always a bit too much for me. This size is not only convenient to carry, but just enough to make this good for a fast and easy little energy boost.
on April 28, 2014
First, you should know that I don't eat food for flavor as much as I do for the health benefits and the nutrients it provides to my body with that being said, these bars are great tasting when you're craving a little something sweet with out grabbing a dry chalky protein bar or an unhealthy candy bar. At 100 calories it's packed with protein and great raw nutrients. The almond butter flavor wasn't my favorite but it wasn't horrible. These bars are moist and are the perfect thing to hold you over until you get your next meal or for that sweet "craving" that hits after a workout.
on February 5, 2014
I ordered these bars because I'm on a special gluten free, peanut free, soy free diet. They are advertised as follows: Price: $19.25 (

Pack of twenty four, 0.8-ounce bars (total of 19.2 ounces)
Certified-organic, vegan, kosher, high in protein and iron
Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no preservatives, non-GMO
Fiber-rich bar contains raw organic ingredients
Made in NY in a peanut, gluten free facility
When I received and opened my package I found this isn't true! It says right on each wrapper :MAY CONTAIN SHELL & PIT FRAGMENTS AND TRACES OF PEANUTS AND SOY

So I've wasted money on something I now can't eat.