Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2015
Strong vinegar smell, but tastes lighter than apple cider vinegar. Not tried in any recipes; rather, I take 2 tablespoons every evening. I take more when I have an upset stomach, which really helps me feel better. Love this vinegar!
on January 11, 2016
This little gem can be used in place of Apple Cider vinegar for skincare and any internal cleansing program. I used it as a balsamic vinegar for a salad. I'm looking for other recipes to use it in right now, but my searches are limited. Instead I'm using recipes that call for apple cider vinegar so I can use this in place of it.
Enthusiast: Petson September 28, 2014
If you like strong vinegars, like apple cider, and are a fan of the health benefits of coconut products, this is awesome! Much less expensive (albeit still pricy vs regular vinegar) than buying the small bottles at Whole Foods. We just refill that bottle from this one now. Lasts a while, depending on what your use level is.
on February 17, 2015
The lid on the vinegar came leaking slightly. It had been taped but it still leaked a bit and the entire contents of the packages smelled like vinegar. I like the product and will order it again.
on February 6, 2017
I could almost drink this stuff straight! Great taste and so good for your body. Glad I ordered 2 bottles.
on September 23, 2015
Love the product! Any coconut products from the Philippines is realiably 100%...though its kinda pricey, but it's still worth it!
on February 3, 2017
I'm a big vinegar fan but had never tried coconut vinegar before. It is VERY strong. I don't know the acidity, but this was strong enough that it hurt my stomach (but I do have a very sensitive stomach).
on April 11, 2017
Ugh. I made a drink with this and it hurt my stomach. I know its healthy and all that but made me feel so nauseated. I need to find a way to drink it without the stomachache.
on March 23, 2013
As an insulin dependent diabetic, I am always looking for diabetic friendly products and this one is a keeper. Thanks.
on April 29, 2017
Very pleasing taste. I mix it in a cup of water before I go to bed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.