Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Raw Elements Organic SPF 30 Zinc Sunscreen, 3oz
- EWG TOP-RATED SUNSCREEN – Performance-driven face and body sun protection lasts up to 80 minutes and does not run or sting your eyes
- DAILY USE FOR ALL AGES – Gentle, moisturizing formula can be used as part of your daily skin care routine and is gentle enough for kids
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC NATURAL MINERAL SUNSCREEN – Soy, gluten and nut free, contains no synthetic chemicals and packed with nourishing antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, so your skin stays protected long after environmental exposure
- SPF 30+ BROAD-SPECTRUM PROTECTION – With a sole active ingredient of 23% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, our Face + Body Lotion 30+ provides UVA-UVB true broad-spectrum coverage
- SAFE FOR OUR PLANET – Reef-safe, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, non-GMO and biodegradable in recyclable packaging. Protect yourself and the environment!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reef-Safe and Made with Zinc Oxide
Contains no oxybenzone or octanoate responsible for bleaching our coral reefs.
Holding Ourselves to the Highest Standards
EWG #1 rated, Leaping Bunny certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, Natural Products Association, Made in the USA, 1% For The Planet.
Commitment to Sustainability
All of our packaging is recyclable, reusable, compostable, and/or plastic-free.
Raw Elements: Founders of World Reef Day on June 1
- Our products are developed by Brian Guadagno, an ocean lifeguard with a purpose
- We are an industry pioneer - forcing change, not reacting to it
- We have a core team dedicated to creating a positive impact on the world
- Raw Elements is committed to education, environmental awareness, and sun safety. We founded World Reef Day as a call to action for consumers, businesses, and organizations to reflect on the delicate ecosystem of our ocean's coral reefs that are dying around the world.
|Raw Elements Face+Body SPF 30 Lotion Tin||Raw Elements Tinted Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 Lotion Tin||Raw Elements Baby + Kids SPF 30 Lotion Tin||Raw Elements Face + Body SPF 30 Lotion Tube||Raw Elements Tinted Daily Lifestyle SPF 30 Lotion Pump||Raw Elements Daily Lifestyle SPF 30 Lotion Pump|
|Size||3.0 oz||1.8 oz||3.0 oz||3.0 oz||1.8 oz||1.8 oz|
|Non - Nano||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Skin Tone Tint, Hint of Tint or Clear White||Clear White||Skin Tone Tint||Clear White||Clear White||Hint of Tint||Clear White|
|Face or Body Formula||Face + Body||Face||Face + Body||Face + Body||Face + Body||Face + Body|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 23%Natural Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Green Tea, Organic Black Tea, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, All Natural Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, All Natural Rosemary Oil Extract, All Natural Vitamin E ***All Ingredients Marked Organic Are USDA Certified Organic.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It works great. We do not burn with this sunscreen. We usually only have to apply once. If you are doing rough water stuff, or long sun hours, then obviously reapply.
2. It is completely natural. The stuff in regular sunscreen is scary. Seriously, if you haven't read up on it, please do so when you have 5 minutes to spare. That's all it will take to see all of the studies and findings on hormone disruption and increase in cancer due to sun screen use. How do I know? I researched it ad nausea when my daughter developed a sun allergy - yes, allergic to the sun. The chemicals in standard sunscreen, in addition to the other yuck factors, ironically have been found to INCREASE sun sensitivity in those with sun allergy. So, obviously, that was a problem. Long story short, we found Raw Elements and have been using it since.
3. This is not instant gratification sun screen. Expect to take a little time applying it. It is thick and creamy. Do it BEFORE hitting the beach, or whatever outside location. Before the kids start sweating, get impatient to get in the water, sand gets rubbed in with it, etc. Plan for 5 minutes per kid. Put a liberal amount in your hands, rub it together, then apply in long full-palm strokes. Cover everything and you won't have to reapply if you're lucky. It goes on white but rubs in well. When you get outside in the sun, it thins and turns clear. Like butter or coconut oil would do. Why? It is a physical - not a chemical - sun barrier. There is no natural liquid that can be sprayed or poured that will physically protect your skin from burning. When a sunblock goes on that easy, there are harmful chemicals in it. I'm not a doctor or scientist. Research it if you want to. Or take advantage of my hours of research and take my word - this is sunscreen 101 stuff. There are a handful of really good natural sun blocks out there and this is one of them. If you want instant, clear, application, stop looking for a natural, effective sunscreen.
4. The scent is nice. To us anyway. I realize that's a personal thing but I'm baffled at the multiple reviews on the scent. Everyone in my family likes it. I've recommended it to family and friends. The feedback I get is that it works great and takes some getting used to when transitioning from chemical and spray on products, as it takes more time and a little planning, to apply.
5. I now use it on my face in the summer as my day time moisturizer. A tiny bit goes a long way. I have average skin. I apply to forehead, nose, cheekbones - I avoid the TZone areas that tend to be a bit oily and don't get as much exposure. Doesn't clog my pores. Leaves a healthy sheen once it warms up and I save my skin from regular daily exposure like driving etc. Replaced another daily facial moisturizer that was spf 25. It was light and creamy and lovely and left my face with the same nice sheen. Then I realized it was a chemical sunscreen. Was sad to stop using it. Decided to try this daily and it's been great. It's in my makeup drawer at all times.
6. In my opinion it is worth the price. Yes, there is less in the container than some other products. However, as mentioned, it is thick and when applied correctly, we do not often have to apply more than once. For example - For a week at the beach, two children and two adults, we will go through one and a half tubes. My husband does patchy coverage for himself, I spend time under an umbrella so I use more some days than others. The kids are slathered head to feet before we leave the house. If we are out for more than three hours I reapply to critical areas - shoulders, chest, upper back, face, ears. You get the point. For us it goes a long way. We feel it is a good value.
If the scent or effectiveness has changed in my new bottle when it arrives, I'll update here. If you don't hear from me, then it is the same great product.
Top international reviews
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.