Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2003
This book is a treasure. First of all, it's just a good read: It's an engaging narrative with a good story behind it. Secondly, it'll make you smile. Thirdly the few recipes in this book are AWESOME, especially the generic salad dressing. Fourthly, the book is a fast read. Finally, this book is a story of transformation (Four transformations, actually: in mom, dad, son and daughter) that can inspire us on our own path to health.
I'm buying another copy, because I keep loaning mine out.
on July 9, 2015
A family that stays raw together, sticks together! Beautiful story!
on January 31, 2013
I really enjoy reading about people who've come to a cross roads in life and have turned it into a complete positive. This entire family changed their lives and seem to be truly happy and healthy. Also inspirational!
on March 22, 2013
Easy and fun read. Definitely a good choice for those new to raw foods. I would recommend this book to anybody interested in changing their eating habits to a more healthy variety. :)
on March 5, 2015
This is an amazing book! Easy read and powerful story!
on February 16, 2014
very inspiring to get healthier! very eloquent story telling as well. I will be looking for more books from this author.
on September 6, 2008
This is a great little book telling the story of a family that refused to settle for the common path of illness. I thourghly enjoyed it as I have achieved healing of diabetes, high blood pressure and lost a ton of weight going on raw food. I highly recommend all of Victoria's books especially Green for Life.
on August 12, 2011
Victoria Boutenko is the woman that started me on my raw food journey and this book is awesome about how the whole family took the necessary steps to vibrant health.
What motivation and encouragement!

Jisele Tuuri
on January 17, 2014
I have found the outcome of this family's message to be less than helpful and in fact seriously hindering. Victoria talked about all her family went through that brought her to write this book. Sometime later I read where she said that she felt like a hypocrite and started eating some cooked foods. What? How does eating raw foods make you "better than other people?" Makes no sense whatsoever with her rationale. Later on I read another book of hers that said she never stopped eating raw?!?! And to top it off somehow, her husband has somehow disappeared from the family picture. Why? Did they separate or divorce as a result of Victoria's lack of integrity? Or his own inability to maintain? I have no idea and am not here to judge but these are serious questions that need to be answered Victoria. Please take responsibility for what you say and what you put out there and please explain why the "Raw" Family is no longer a family if that is humanly possible.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2012
Excellent resource book to have in your library...easy book to read. Helpful tips were given. Very inspiring to read about a whole family's transition.