Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 5, 2012
New to this "Raw-Food" diet? Didn't even know it existed? Well, guess what it does and this book is the inaugural piece in commencing that trend for me. Raw food is not just restrictive to overwhelming consumptions of expensively bad tuna at a sushi joints anymore. The cookbook is straight forward, well-written and no frills- as in even for the culinary inept to attempt! Recipes spanning more than just regular cuisine archetype. You can whip up culinary selection such as "Raw Dolmas with Tahini Sauce" "Spinach Manicotti" and even "Raw California Rolls" !

This was offered free on Amazon, and that's a price that can't be beat to capitalize on this sure-fire new diet trend.
on December 6, 2012
Raw Food Cookbook reveals a lot of 'food for thought' for those (like I) who might not know much about the many benefits of trying a raw food diet. Along with many interesting & innovative recipies, the Raw Food Cookbook puts many ideas in motion for those looking to get into better shape, eat healthy, and all-around feel better in their day-to-day lives. An easy read & highly recommended!
on December 7, 2012
I've been experimenting and considering various new dietary paths (don't want to say just "diet" - implies it's just about losing weight) and the Raw Food Cookbook has been a great addition to my library. Full of helpful ideas and a great introduction to the raw food lifestyle.
on December 6, 2012
I've read Raw Food Cookbook and found the recipes to be quite delightful and some even mouth watering. Ummmm Boy.... My only trepidation is the definition of "Raw." My grandmother told me that raw food is uncooked food. Like when I would eat the veggies right from her garden. "Now that's eating raw." This new, modern definition of "raw" is food that is cooked but not above a certain temperature (116 degrees). I give this book 4 stars for its content, but wish the term was changed to "Semi-Raw" for any food that must endure heat at any temperature.
on December 31, 2012
Some raw cook books are complicated & time consuming to make. This cookbook has simple, yummy, recipes. I'm really enjoying using the book.
on February 12, 2013
Very good book if you just starting out and feeling scared. I found the pictured beautiful making we want to try the dishes presented.
on December 31, 2012
, but requires hours of slow baking at low temps to go for the dried version instead of the cooked version. I don't have time to bake something 10 hours, and then say it is not really cooked. Give me veggies and Ranch any day.
on January 3, 2013
Still not sure I am up for this challenge -- but it is a possibility. So I downloaded the book to read on my Droid. We will see. Verdict is still out.