Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on March 6, 2016
I’ve been diligent in using only organic produce. However I realized recently that I hadn’t even considered using organic nuts. Yikes.

So I went looking for organic cashews since they are my favorite. Yikes again, they can be very pricey. Thankfully Anna and Sarah offers them at a very reasonable price ($12.23).

They arrived today and I eagerly opened the bag and ate my first few. Oh, they are delicious. I do like a little salt on mine so will have to figure out how to do that but in the meantime I will enjoy them “naked” ;o)

SN: they come in a lovely bag with Anna and Sarah's logo, not the plain bag shown here.
on February 16, 2014
These cashews are terrific. We like non-gmo raw organic eats and the cashews were everything we expected! I am ready to re-order!
on August 22, 2014
Now that I have begun eating them, I can say that the nuts seem wholesome but have too subtle a flavor for my taste. I would prefer a stronger cashew taste. On the other hand, I really like the organic aspect and the extremely good product packaging. I will finish eating them, but for my next purchase, I will look for a different brand in the hope of finding one with stronger taste.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
love em!! perfect in every way!
on October 25, 2015
Yummy!
on February 24, 2014
Cashews have never really ranked high on my list of favorite nuts, so I wasn't expecting to love these--- I bought them just to diversify my snack foods a little bit. I soaked the cashews first for several hours before roasting them in the oven (low heat, ~18 hours), and they are quite tasty. I'm impressed, and I will probably buy these again.
on June 15, 2014
I am very pleased with the quality of these nuts. I have been purchasing raw cashews online from another company regularly, but I think these are fresher, and thus, have more taste. Hopefully, these will be readily available because I would like to make the switch. Thank you.
on February 7, 2015
Mmmmm. These were fresh and yummy. Taste like candy to me. I ordered a 1 pound bag the first time. Cashews are an expensive nut, but so good for you. I have a larger, 4 pound bag on order next. It is a better value.
on December 6, 2014
These seem to be very high quality cashews and I wanted to find them in the raw, unroasted, unsalted state and these are great - I would recommend them to anyone who wants the goodness of nuts without all the processing.
on November 2, 2016
Delicious!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.