Raw Paws Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Dogs & Cats - Supports Immune System, Digestion, Oral Health, Thyroid - All Natural Allergy Relief for Dogs, Hairball Relief, Tick Flea Control for Dogs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BENEFITS OF VIRGIN COCONUT OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS: An excellent multi-benefit product for cats and dogs! Coconut oil can be safely consumed for amazing internal benefits such as hairball relief, itch relief for dogs, and digestive support for dogs and cats. Coconut oil for thyroid health, regulation of insulin levels and metabolism are additional benefits of this superfood!
- SKIN ALLERGY ITCH RELIEF FOR DOGS AND CATS: Coconut oil provides itchy relief for dogs and cats, a hot spot treatment for dogs, a natural flea control, and a safe treatment for dogs dry nose, elbows, paws, and ears. A moisturizing topical treatment for dogs and cats, a dog rash treatment, helping with puppy shedding, minimizing pet odor, and can be a great pain relief cream for dogs and cat's arthritis pain, keeping your pet healthy and happy.
- TASTES GREAT: It's edible! Oil should be introduced slowly, can be given right off the spoon, added to your pet's meal, or massaged right on the fur. Regular spoonfuls quickly become tasty coconut oil dog treats, and directly applied is a great dog nose balm, paw oil, and dog tooth pain relief. Given orally, can provide immune system support for cats, improve cat bad breath, and keep a healthy stomach. One product, providing so many benefits for your dogs and cats!
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED: All natural coconut oil for dogs, sourced from coconuts naturally grown, containing one ingredient, organic coconut oil. Cold pressed,unrefined, making it chemical and bleach free. This product is safe and healthy for your loving pets.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We stand behind our brand and value our customers satisfaction on every single order. If you're not completely satisfied we will provide a Full Refund - Guaranteed - no questions asked.
|Zoeez Dog Supplements, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Daily supplement improves digestion, boosts metabolic and immune system while improving cat and dog skin & coat.
Raw Paws Pet unrefined coconut oil for dogs and cats is an excellent Superfood offering a multitude of health benefits. Add this 100% natural coconut oil daily to food as a perfect cat or dog supplement or right from the spoon as a tasty treat.
Organic Coconut Oil, high in medium chain triglycerides (MCT)...a "GOOD FAT", provides allergy itch relief for dogs and cats, dog and cat immune support, and will improve skin and pet coat. Coconut oil supports cats' and dogs' digestive health. Also can be used as an effective, natural tick and flea control for dogs and cats keeping your furry friends healthy and happy. Your pet will also be more energetic because organic coconut oil for dogs and cats helps to balance the thyroid and boost metabolism helping with weight management.
Our raw, organic virgin coconut oil is sourced from coconuts naturally grown in the Philippines and contains one ingredient: Organic Coconut Oil. Our product is cold pressed and unrefined making it chemical free, never bleached or deodorized. Please note, coconut oil will liquify at 76 degrees F. Whether liquid or solid the endless uses and health benefits remain the same.
Endless Health Benefits!
✔ Improves Oral Health: Pet breath freshener.
✔ Protects & Treats: Moisturizing, anti itching for dogs and cats.
✔ Thyroid Health: Gently elevates metabolism naturally.
✔ Helps Control Diabetes: Help regulate and balance insulin levels.
✔ Hairball Control: Non-petroleum. Hairball relief for cats.
✔ Improves Digestion: Digestive support for dogs and cats,
✔ Allergy Relief: Natural allergy relief for dogs' or cats' dermatitis and eczema.
✔ Pure & Natural: Single Ingredient! 100% USDA organic, cold pressed & unrefined coconut oil for dogs & cats.
✔ Flea & Tick: Tick prevention for dogs and cats, ear mite and flea control.
✔ Healing & Soothing: Naturally rich in antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal agents.
Our Service Promise to You
To our Dearest Pet Parent:
My name is Shelli McDonald, owner of Raw Paws Pet Food. My husband Jeff and I started this company to make it practical and accessible for you, as a pet parent, to provide your dog or cat with healthy pet food, treats, chews, supplements and more.
As we always say at Raw Paws - the best chance of having a happy pet is through the best quality nutrition. This is why we only source from responsible and ethical farms so we can deliver the highest quality products made with the freshest ingredients!
Our service promise is to make sure that you and your pets are truly satisfied.
Thank you so much for your business. From our family (including our pets!) to yours.
~ Shelli McDonald
The Great Benefits of Raw Paws Coconut Oil for Dogs & Cats
Organic & Natural
Cold Pressed & Unrefined
Size: 8 oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Seller Warranty Description100% Satisfaction, Refund Guarantee - no questions asked!
Ingredients100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Organic Coconut Oil. Please note, coconut oil will liquefy at 76 degrees F.
DirectionsEase coconut oil into your pets diet serving 1/4 tsp. daily to small pets, kittens and puppies or 1 tsp. daily to large pets. Gradually increasing up to 1 tsp. daily per 10-pounds of body weight.
76 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 76 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some people have complained that the coconut oil was not liquid. That depends on the temperature. When I received the product, it was a hot summer day so the product was an oil as described. However, it solidified into a hard jelly after it was exposed to colder temperatures. Coconut oil seems to be very sensitive to temperature, but you can always melt it back down to liquid form for easier application.