Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2013
I ordered these as an expensive treat. . Overall, the nuts were high quality and
had a fresh buttery taste, that is not usually found in store-bought nuts. However,
there was a somewhat high number of old, foul tasting nuts, mixed in with the good ones.
And there are few things that taste worse than a rancid nut!
It is not unusual to find a few spoilers in a bag of nutsbut these seemed a
little more frequent than I would have expected/hoped. At this price, I would probably not order
them again, although I have placed several orders with this company in the past and will continue
to order from them, just not the pistachios.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on September 9, 2014
Maybe I was just one unlucky customer?... My pistachios arrived fast and with an expiration date 6 months from now. Unfortunately those pistachios were inedible! I used some to make pistachio milk and it was bitter and had a strong rancid/stale taste. I then tried them as is, and they are definitely stale, nothing fresh about it. I don't even see how I could recycle them, they're that bad. Now I understand that being raw and not roasted and/or salted they will taste and look different than regular cocktail pistachios, but no way is this strongly bitter/stale/rancid taste normal. Maybe they have been exposed to heat or stayed in a warehouse for too long?
on January 19, 2014
I wanted to make granola with pistachio and cherries and also shortbread cookies with pistachios over the holidays--could not find shelled, raw unsalted pistachios in the grocery store, so I ordered these. They are very good quality--every once in a while you get a bad nut in there but that is expected in a bulk purchase. I would order these again for any future baking needs.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 23, 2014
I chose this raw pistachios based on their high ratings. I have them as snack, but every time I pick a couple of them at least one of them turns out to be bitter and basically ruins the taste of all others.
And if you pick more than 6 or 7 pistachios every time, you will almost definitely end up with one bad pistachio.
Those are not distinguishable by appearance, so there is no chance to find which one is bitter before actually eating them!
on April 29, 2014
The pistachios were quite good. One pays more for the shelling, and, sadly, these were not shelled perfectly. I made baklava and assumed I wouldn't have to go through the nuts looking for shells. Big mistake -- there were shells in my finished dessert. So if you have money to buy shelled and time to look through them with a fine-toothed comb, buy these. Otherwise, be careful.
0Comment|Report abuse
If one is looking for shelled RAW pistachio nuts look no further. While these are not cheap they are a good value for what they are. I was paying this price locally for raw in shell nuts. Now just considering the volume that is taken up by the shells not to mention the removal process and I think you'll agree this is a very good deal. The flavor is great too. Thank You and I'll be back!
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on December 17, 2013
This was a very healthy good product with good price. The only thing that I have noticed though is that it wasn't fresh like smiler one that I bought earlier from Nuts.com, but for the price they offer it was worth it. The delivery timing was good too.
Thank you.
on November 12, 2013
Raw pictachios are impossible to find in small are large places. I was so glad to find them at amazon and for a good price. I am on a limited income so the price plays a big part in my life. They were fresh and tasty. Great in the ookies I made.
on February 26, 2014
I got these for making chocolates, so I'm ok with that...if I'd ordered them to eat, I'd be really unhappy that the nuts were mostly broken up and not whole. Just a cautionary note for those who might care about appearances.
on September 24, 2014
I got bad nuts. I feel the quality of nuts drop, since they started sending them in brand bags instead of clear ones. I purchased two bags of different nuts and neither was good.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.