- Save $10.00 when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code BUY6GE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code PUR4GET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $15.00 when you purchase 8 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code UADC4OQU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Raw Shelled Pistachios ~ 4 lb. - We Got Nuts
- Gourmet, Savory Flavor
- Packed Fresh
- Healthy snack , Great Taste
- Sealed Resealable We Got Nuts Pouch bag
- Kosher certified Circle K
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, she was nice enough to share with us and I must say that I am quite impressed with this product. The nuts are not salted, which due to dietary/health considerations on my part is almost a must. These shelled pistachios are ideal for cooking (my wife uses them in her baking, and I constantly snack on them. We found the flavor to be extremely fresh and as a matter of fact much fresher that of those purchased locally. As another reviewer has pointed out, these freeze quite well and the quality is not lessened when done correctly in nice sealed containers.
These nuts are on the large size and after close examination we found only one or two that we had to cull from the bunch. Shipping was quite fast and the order, for my daughter, went quite well with no problems what so ever.
We will be ordering these ourselves when the time comes and I do highly recommend this product.
Bragga has the best Pistachios on Amazon and these are the worst.
Buy at your own risk! I have no affiliation with any pistachio company or Amazon
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They were old and dry and hard. They should have been at no charge.Published 19 months ago by lhbbcp
Very best quality.Hardly any broken pieces.
Nuts are rancid - I have eaten twice and twice I have gotten sick!!! BEWARE!! I should have known when almost all of the pistachios were brown instead of green that something... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Michael Mcclure
Terrible... I have no words. They send me a bag of old, rotten nuts. The nuts have a really bad, bitter taste and appear to be very very old and so hard. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Max