Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on May 3, 2016
This is my 5 year old sons 2nd Rawlings glove. First was a smaller tball version. This is a great glove for a beginner and or "starter" glove. Only downside is that its not the most durable thing if your child uses it all of the time. My son has been in Coach Pitch since he was 4, we bought this glove last fall. He has played two season's since we bought it, and is constantly playing catch with either me or a throwing net. Basically what I am getting at is with moderate use, this glove is great for a beginner. For someone that plays year round, go ahead and upgrade to the Gamer series or the Mark Of A Pro series gloves. The laces on my sons are ripping through at the heel of the pocket....the "leather" which is a soft pliable shell.
on June 21, 2015
My grandson is 6 years old and this glove fits his hand just right. I was a little concerned about ordering a left handed glove sight unseen as some people have complained on other product pages that sometimes the descriptions says left but they get a right handed glove. We got just what we ordered - a glove for a left handed person. Wonderful quality. My grandson and his Papa (my husband) made quick use out of it and I'm sure my grandson will enjoy this glove for a long time.
on April 28, 2014
Having a lefty in the outfield is a tough prospect. Finding a glove in his size is hard enough. Finding a quality one for a decent price is out of the question i guess. This glove is synthetic, and as such, doesn't really break in at all. They claim that you don't need to break it in, but we found that softening the glove enough to make closing it easy was impossible.
on August 20, 2012
This glove fits my 6, almost 7 year old's hand well. All stitching looks good and solid. It LOOKS like leather even though it's not all leather. The glove is soft and feels like a well-broken in leather glove from "back in the day."
For the price this glove cannot be beaten for use by a young boy or girl just staring to become interested in baseball!Rawlings Players Series PL105BB Ball Glove
on June 3, 2014
I bought this for my 8 year boy and he his really very happy.Very comfortable and solid.Buy it and you will not regret .
on April 21, 2014
Glove arrived quickly, as described. The glove is incredibly stiff, almost too stiff for a 7 year old to use. After working it over and heating it up in an oven, it finally became useable. I coach a Little League team and three of my players use this glove. As long as its worked in and softened, the glove works as good as the kids can use it.
on May 26, 2014
ordered this for one of my little guys... we wanted another glove like the one we had bought before (super-flexible for little hands to control) - alas, this one is pretty stiff... of course we can work it in, but little guys don't always have patience for that when they drop the ball... need to get out the oil, etc., etc.
on March 22, 2013
My 6yr old son loves this! I even bought a lefty one for myself to play catch with him! Great quality! No complaints!
on June 3, 2014
I was not sure I could pick out a glove that would be good quality, and that would fit a 6 yr old hand.
I sure was surprised and very pleased with this glove. perfect fit, and so it looked like the pro ones.
The price was amazing for what you get..
way to go, Amazon.
BTW this glove was sent to Italy. and my Grandson and his Dad were very pleased. ]
on November 2, 2015
This is a glove for a 5 year old. Way too small for a 10 year old. Trust me and buy a bigger glove for your 10 year old. Won't even go over my 10 year old's hands and he is about 4 feet tall 80 lbs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.