|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.95 - $49.99|
- Polyester 100%
- Youth relaxed fit baseball pants with 1/8" piping.
- 100% polyester warp knit material (350 cloth).
- Zipper fly front with belt loops.
- Two back pockets with tie-downs
- Pro-Dri® material with moisture management and stain release
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This youth pro-weight polyester pant with piping features a relaxed fit and pro flared leg opening. BELT NOT INCLUDED.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006WY5LQ6
- Item model number: YBP350MRP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I guess we'll go with gray with no pinstripes and just be out of uniform. Hopefully I can return these. Be VERY careful when ordering these, they do not appear to size up like any other pair of baseball pants we've ever owned. (and I've bought A LOT of baseball pants over the years!!!!)
Update: Amazon was fantastic to work with. I ended up getting the XL pair of these pants. They do run small though. My 11 year old is slim. My 13 year old normally wears a Youth XL. his pants fall off of my younger son. However, these JUST FIT my younger son and are too small for my older child. I don't know if they are no longer relaxed fit or what, but, be aware when you are purchasing them!
1) Knees last longer.
2) He was a little snug in Mizuno youth medium, but too small for youth large. These "relaxed fit" were perfect.
3) They are cooler (probably because they are thinner) than other pants.
4) they dont have built in sliding shorts/pads but my son doesn't care.
5) Can't beat the $16 price for quality baseball pants
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product has no value. Does not function as base and tee portion just fall over, literally. Cheap, cheap, cheap.Published 4 months ago by Michael
Length wise pants fit great but we found them very small in the waist.Published 5 months ago by Ernest Jones
It fits my chubby son's wide thigh snugly. He said it's very comfortable.Published 7 months ago by jellybean
The little guy rocked these all season. They held up to tremendous abuse and he enjoyed wearing them for numerous games!Published 13 months ago by C. L. Swinney
I purchased these pants for my sons all-star uniform. I needed them within a day for pictures. I ordered it at 2:00 pm on Monday and received them by Tuesday morning at 7:00 am. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Stacy Hammer
Great pants, nice relaxed fit. We've bought these pants two summers in a row and have been pleased both times.Published 13 months ago by Kelly