- 7" high
- 10" wide
- 100% Nylon Colors; Machine wash cold with like colors; Tumble Dry low
- Pullover Jacket with zip-off removable sleeves
- Zippered front pockets for convenience and storage
- Bottom hem with drawstring cord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Switch it up. The Rawlings' Switch-a-Roo Pullover Jacket can be long-sleeved, or can be short-sleeved. Zip-off sleeves, marked by contrast coloring, for complete versatility. Zippered front pockets and a bottom hem with drawstring cord. 100% rip-stop nylon. Imported.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006UOYQG4
- Item model number: SWCHRU-MA-87
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I was actually looking for a lighter, vented "cage" jacket, but couldn't find one in my size. However, I'm pretty happy with this one, based upon the quality and workmanship.
My only complaints are: 1) I wish it were a tad bit cheaper (but, I guess you get what you pay for) and 2) I wish the zipper came down a little further. It really is better suited for keeping you warm, in between innings or if you're coaching. But, it is loose and flexible enough to wear as a cage or warm-up jacket, during practice.