|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Polyester 100%
- 100% Polyester; Machine wash cold with like colors; Tumble Dry low, China
- Pro Dri With Moisture Management And Stain Release, Gripped Elastic Waistband And Two Set In Back Pockets With Tie-Downs
- V-Notch Insert For Breathability, With Color Matching Pocket Welts And Oval R
- 47 Cloth mesh inserts
- 1" slit on each side of bottom hem (finished hem, no elastic)
- Inseam: S (31"), M (33"), L (33"), XL (34"), XXL (34")
- Sizes: S (28-30), M (32-34), L (36-38), XL (40-42), XXL (44-46)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rawlings Adult Flare Relaxed Fit VNotch Pro Weight Baseball Pants This VNotch proweight polyester pant features a relaxed fit and is loaded with all the extras. If you want the oversized, extended inseam, pro flared look, this is the pant for you. Men's relaxed fit baseball pants with VNotch insert 100 polyester warp knit material (350 cloth) Zipper fly front with belt loops Two back pockets with tiedowns ProDri material with moisture management and stain release Belt not included Adult Sizes: size Colors: color
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 10 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005O8VGBA
- Item model number: BPVP-BG/B-88
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The fabric was very breathable. When we did get caught in rain they dried fast and held up well to repeated washing all year. The field we play on is a very rough infield that is made from a material that is almost similar to the old school cinder tracks. It is a very unforgiving surface and I have seen it tear up lots of knees and all kinds of sweatpants, etc. which is why I wanted to pick p a pair of softball pants anyways. Over the course of the season I played infield and dove for several balls and even slid hard into 3rd a couple of times and while you can see a little bit of wear on the knees of the pants they held up extremely well and didn't rip while providing solid protection for my rapidly aging knees. I would order these again.....they are on the border of being too large for me but after trying on some traditional tighter fitting pants I ordered these online and was very happy I did. I will be wearing them again next season. Good product!
1) They sit a little high on the waist for my taste.
2) there is a little too much room in the hip - the pant flares out a tad, somewhat reminiscent of pantaloons. Not bad, but enough for me to notice. (I suppose this should be expected for "relaxed fit".)
That said, they are a great warm-weather pant with enough protection to get a few slides in before tearing. The ventilation in the side is priceless. Would definitely buy again, but will probably wait for price break of ~20% before doing so.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit baggier than I expected, but the waist is comfortable. I wear a 38" waist. The large would probably fit, but these are fine.Published 4 days ago by Billy Williamson
Son loves the length of these pants, well constructed and comfortable.Published 27 days ago by Farm Wife & Momma
Just what I was expecting, except pants ran larger than the grey and royal pants I previously ordered. Order arrived on-time.Published 1 month ago by K. Johnson
Perfect length and fit. The V-Notch is a mesh and it keeps the pants nice and cool.Published 1 month ago by Matthew
Firt was good and they are Rawlings. The best baseball pants made. I would recommend them for use.Published 2 months ago by Bigfish
Great pants. They do seem to run a little larger (which must reviewers already noted). My son has a slim build and is about a 30 waist and 32 length and the SMALL fit well.Published 3 months ago by Vince Bellomo