Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 11, 2013
My son is 8½ and average size for his age, and we got the recommended size Medium. They seem like nice enough baseball pants, but they are HUGE on him. I will be sending the back.
on January 29, 2016
they have changed their sizing, we have been buying this model and size 4 times in the last year but the last batch has got smaller around the leg. my son is a rep catcher and has solid legs so we notice the change.
on August 20, 2015
Fall Baseball season is here, and my son needed a couple new pairs. These fit as expected, and are durable. the previous pairs are now for practice.
on March 12, 2015
These are a very nice cut and the material quality is thick and durable, but while the waist of the pants fit my five year old perfectly, the legs are extremely long and wide. He's a pretty tall and very skinny kid, too, so we normally have the opposite problem. He'll grow into them, I'm sure, and in the meantime we'll roll the bottoms. Like I said, I was very happy with the quality of the material used and the stitching throughout.
on October 19, 2015
Great quality and we received them quickly. I was expecting them to be a little looser but all in all we are very happy with the product.
on April 27, 2014
These pants are great quality youth baseball pants. We have made it halfway through our season and they still look new, despite many games where they were covered with grass and dirt stains. They are holding up to many hard played games.
on November 19, 2015
excellent
on April 2, 2014
These we purchased for a grandson that we could not find anything else that would fit him. Good quality and good fit. He is a happy small baseball player. Expensive but worth it.
on November 5, 2013
Love these pants. My son looks so good in them. He is 5 years old but looks like a big leaguer in them. Recomend them to all little baseball big leaguers
on May 30, 2015
Fit great. Wash great. Good for boy who is not skin and bones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.