Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban 0RB2132 601S7852 Square Sunglasses
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 6, 2015
These are my first pair of Ray-Ban's and in short I'm a happy customer. Right out of the box, based on feel alone, I could tell they were well constructed. The acetate frame feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. The metal hinges are bolstered into the frame and secured by a single screw at the joint. Like other reviewers have said the frame is darker than the pictures shown online. The tortoise pattern can be seen in brighter conditions.The sunglasses feature blue/green mirror polarized lenses. The lenses provide excellent contrast and clarity. I did notice the subtle gradient (dark to light from top to bottom) when looking through them. New Wayfarer bridges are narrower than the originals but they fit snug on my face. At the price point I got them for ($78 including tax) they're practically a steal.
on May 18, 2013
I wasn't sure whether to go with the 52 or 55 mm size. In the end I ordered the 52 mm and am glad that i did. They are smaller than the classic Ray Ban sunglasses, but I like them a lot on my face. The lenses seem to be of high quality and the shade is just right (and not too dark) so that you can wear them even when it is not super bright outdoors. They are fairly light, actually lighter than I would have expected, but they seem sturdy and well built. My wife likes them so much we may have to order some for her as well.
on March 4, 2015
Not sure why these are listed as shoes. I now own 8 pair of Ray-Ban glasses I use two pair as prescription sun glasses and the other six pair with prescription clear lenses. This is the 4th pair I have purchased from Amazon. I'm still not sure why these are in a different category from the others I purchased here, but they are authentic and look awesome. So far I have not a bad experience purchasing directly from Amazon. As for the glasses the Navy Blue looks great and the clear outline just make the frames stand out. The Ray-Ban lenses that came in them are very nice, and they have been taken out and stored securely in case I ever want to use them again. I will probably use these as my primary frames for a good while.
on March 12, 2015
Frames fit and look great. However, the marketing picture is not representative of the actual product. I ordered Matte Havana and what came is close to flat black. I contacted Ray Ban customer care - thinking I got one with an off color and they refused to help or even answer my questions.
So you judge - does my picture look like what is advertised? Sometimes you need to go to a physical store...
on May 12, 2015
These are great sunglasses. They feel less brittle than the glossy plastic versions and the matte finish helps them glide over my skin easier on hot days. The polarization works well, though it doesn't seem to be as powerful as the technology used in my Costas. Maybe someone else has more information on that subject. I also like the gradient between blue and green, as they enhance both the sky and foliage around you without looking too fake. They definitely aren't "mirror" lenses, however, which look like the following:

The reason for -1 star is that the picture is deceptive of the true color. While the matte tortoise finish is definitely cool, the acetate is noticeably darker than in the photo, so most of the time the frame simply looks very dark brown or even black. This is especially prominent in the rim around the lenses. I wish they hadn't dyed it so darkly so that the tortoise effect would be more prominent. The lenses are also noticeably darker than in the photo. The stock photo obviously had very bright lights shining from behind the shades to show everything off.
on June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...
on April 23, 2016
The search is over! I was recently told I have some permanant sun damage and need to wear polarized lenses. I have an oval, petite face and the 52mm matte havana blue green lens are the perfect fit! I've bought literally 14 pairs of glasses from various stores but these glasses work in every category! They are fashionable, comfortable, fit well, clear. I love that they aren't super dark so I can wear them until the sun goes down and on rainy but brighter days.

When I first put them on, I was disappointed that it felt like sunlight was coming in through the top as the 52mm are fairly small glasses. However, I wore them on a very bright, sunny day for hours and didn't notice it to be a problem at all. You can see my eyes so if you are the type of person that doesn't want that, these aren't the glasses for you. I don't mind.

The color of the glasses and the lenses are different but not crazy or too trendy. They are really cool and I hope to wear them for years!

I did try out some maui jims, revo, costa during my search. They all had great clarity but the Ray-Ban was the best fit for my small, feminine face.
on January 14, 2016
These look great. I gave four stars instead of five because the glasses don't look the same as pictured. They are a dark MATTE navy, but in my opinion, the picture looks like more of a shiny (non-matte) Royal Navy. I think maybe the clear part of the frame reflects the light in the photo differently than they do once received in person. I'll admit that I bought these completely based off of the photo and didn't read that the description says they are matte navy. All that said, I think I'll still keep them because I still like any shade of blue over black (as a personal preference). Hoping I'll get a few compliments as others have mentioned. We'll see - full pun intended :)
on April 7, 2016
I really like the tint and the frame design on this, but the size is so small! Luckily, I have a smaller face, so it doesn't look so bad, but I would've liked more coverage. It also fits very loose on the nose, so it constantly slides down, and always needs readjusting. So disappointing, as I waited more than a year to get this.

Still debating if I should sell it, since I've already passed the 30 day return policy.
on May 29, 2013
These sunglasses were exactly what I was looking for. I bought the same pair at a local retailer and they failed to mention that there were 2 different lens sizes (52mm and 55mm). They only had the 55mm and afterwards I found these on Amazon in the smaller size lens and ordered them. They fit much better on my face and felt more secure than the 55mm lens I bought at the retailer and ended up returning the 55mm and keeping these that I purchased from Amazon. Anyone with a slim/lean/athletic face should opt for the smaller lens size. I didn't realize how much better the 52mm fit me until I had them both together and trying them on one after the other. The color is really neat too as it's a matte tortoise frame, being a guy I never thought I would ever buy a tortoise frame for a pair of sunglasses. This pair changed my whole thought process now, I want to buy these in all the different matte colors they have now.