Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
review image
on February 27, 2017
Great glasses. They fit well on my smallish head. The lens mirror was perfect. The watermarks were clear. Definitely genuine and well-made product.
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
review image
on February 25, 2015
They say Wayfarer in the name, but don't expect that classic Wayfarer fit.

Compared to the classic model Wayfarer (RB2140), this new model is a lot more upright. The old model leaned forward up top which made it rest on a lot of people's cheeks where this one rides more on the bridge of the nose (but closer to your eyelashes).

The fit and finish is great. The hinges on the arms are well-made but the plastic creaks a lot for a long time while they are getting worn in. When I say long time, I mean months and I wear mine daily almost. The overall feel is that of Ray Ban quality (that is to say excellent) while providing effortless style.

Definitely worth adding to your collection.
on June 24, 2017
What can you say about RayBan New Wayfarer sunglasses in general? How about in a sweet navy blue/clear poly frame accent? Nothing? Jealous? yeah. I bought these for my 34yo self two years ago, then for my 58yo mom a year ago, and we're both rocking them with no regrets. Are you 22 and judging? You'd be so lucky to sport these at the beach, so go for it. 😉
on February 7, 2015
I purchased these AFTER purchasing the "Original" Wayfarer from RayBan - the originals are certainly nice, but as I saw another reviewer write, "they sit on my cheeks," was a perfect way to describe the feeling of the "Originals." Now, perhaps my face is shaped differently, but I didn't like that either, so I easily returned them and purchased the New Wayfarer from RayBan - these are PERFECT. I'm not sure where all this "fake" and "authentic" talk is coming from - but these look pretty authentic to me. I am also happy that I purchased the "polarized" lenses, seem to shield even more. All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with these sunglasses. Plus.. hee hee.. they make me look good. :-)
on May 13, 2015
As far as I can tell these are the real deal Ray Ban's for lots less than retail. So what if the case is black (some reviews did not like this). For me I'll gladly pay $50 less regardless of the case. As for the 55mm vs 52mm, my suggestion is to go try on a few pairs at your local sunglass store. I'm a fairly normally sized individual (5' 10" and about 190 lbs.), but suppose I have a long narrow horse face (no, I don't resemble a horse, but I do have a more narrow face) so the 52 was for me. The 55 made me look like I was wearing those comedic oversized glasses that one would get at a carnival. Really the fit depends on your individual face so try before you buy. I like the brown lenses but they do not hide your eyes if that is what your into. Tortuous shell rims are regular color so the "Light" refers to the lenses which, by the way are crystal clear. I'd prefer to have them a bit darker but that was not an option for the brown lenses which I find better for driving. All in all, a great buy.
on June 9, 2016
Classic. Not too big or too small. Just the right size for me. Great to look through the lenses and see everything sharply detailed and also know there is a high level of protection. The case fits easily in my purse and I can put my regular glasses in it when I'm wearing the sunglasses. Glad I got these. I had a pair back in 1968 that were similar and lasted until I lost them. I'm watching this pair closely!
on June 8, 2016
These are great! Good competitive price here on Amazon. I was a little afraid of buying glasses online and not getting to see what they look like on my face, but I feel like they are a great fit. I have a big head, so this shape doesn't look ridiculous like some glasses. Before this, I only wore aviators, but felt like I needed a change. I was only wearing those because they are large and would look appropriate on my head. haha.
on July 12, 2017
Gifted these to my brother recently, he loved them. I have an old pair of Ray Bans that I've used heavily for the past 5+ years, and I am really impressed by how durable this brand is. I'm also someone who drops them on the ground often and usually shoves them in my purse (which is crammed with a lot of other things) - so especially impressive they've lasted so long. Can't speak to this pair since I just bought them, but based on my experience with my other Ray-Bans I would say glasses from this brand are worth the price. Also very stylish!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.