Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 314 reviews
on February 27, 2017
Great glasses. They fit well on my smallish head. The lens mirror was perfect. The watermarks were clear. Definitely genuine and well-made product.
on February 25, 2015
They say Wayfarer in the name, but don't expect that classic Wayfarer fit.

Compared to the classic model Wayfarer (RB2140), this new model is a lot more upright. The old model leaned forward up top which made it rest on a lot of people's cheeks where this one rides more on the bridge of the nose (but closer to your eyelashes).

The fit and finish is great. The hinges on the arms are well-made but the plastic creaks a lot for a long time while they are getting worn in. When I say long time, I mean months and I wear mine daily almost. The overall feel is that of Ray Ban quality (that is to say excellent) while providing effortless style.

Definitely worth adding to your collection.
on February 7, 2015
I purchased these AFTER purchasing the "Original" Wayfarer from RayBan - the originals are certainly nice, but as I saw another reviewer write, "they sit on my cheeks," was a perfect way to describe the feeling of the "Originals." Now, perhaps my face is shaped differently, but I didn't like that either, so I easily returned them and purchased the New Wayfarer from RayBan - these are PERFECT. I'm not sure where all this "fake" and "authentic" talk is coming from - but these look pretty authentic to me. I am also happy that I purchased the "polarized" lenses, seem to shield even more. All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with these sunglasses. Plus.. hee hee.. they make me look good. :-)
on May 13, 2015
As far as I can tell these are the real deal Ray Ban's for lots less than retail. So what if the case is black (some reviews did not like this). For me I'll gladly pay $50 less regardless of the case. As for the 55mm vs 52mm, my suggestion is to go try on a few pairs at your local sunglass store. I'm a fairly normally sized individual (5' 10" and about 190 lbs.), but suppose I have a long narrow horse face (no, I don't resemble a horse, but I do have a more narrow face) so the 52 was for me. The 55 made me look like I was wearing those comedic oversized glasses that one would get at a carnival. Really the fit depends on your individual face so try before you buy. I like the brown lenses but they do not hide your eyes if that is what your into. Tortuous shell rims are regular color so the "Light" refers to the lenses which, by the way are crystal clear. I'd prefer to have them a bit darker but that was not an option for the brown lenses which I find better for driving. All in all, a great buy.
on February 13, 2015
These sunglasses are pretty expensive. But the ones I purchase from this store. Feels and sound like a fake Ray Bans I had heard about to look out for. This is my first time purchasing from this store. But paying for about $120.00. I never expect to hear a cracking sound. When I touch gently. And all the time. I keep hearing a crackling sound. It does not feel sturdy. Like my other two Ray Bans I had purchase. From a different vendor. I am not too happy after purchasing this sunglasses. I will never purchase from this store. Ever again.
on June 9, 2016
Classic. Not too big or too small. Just the right size for me. Great to look through the lenses and see everything sharply detailed and also know there is a high level of protection. The case fits easily in my purse and I can put my regular glasses in it when I'm wearing the sunglasses. Glad I got these. I had a pair back in 1968 that were similar and lasted until I lost them. I'm watching this pair closely!
on June 24, 2017
What can you say about RayBan New Wayfarer sunglasses in general? How about in a sweet navy blue/clear poly frame accent? Nothing? Jealous? yeah. I bought these for my 34yo self two years ago, then for my 58yo mom a year ago, and we're both rocking them with no regrets. Are you 22 and judging? You'd be so lucky to sport these at the beach, so go for it. 😉
on June 8, 2016
These are great! Good competitive price here on Amazon. I was a little afraid of buying glasses online and not getting to see what they look like on my face, but I feel like they are a great fit. I have a big head, so this shape doesn't look ridiculous like some glasses. Before this, I only wore aviators, but felt like I needed a change. I was only wearing those because they are large and would look appropriate on my head. haha.
on July 12, 2017
Gifted these to my brother recently, he loved them. I have an old pair of Ray Bans that I've used heavily for the past 5+ years, and I am really impressed by how durable this brand is. I'm also someone who drops them on the ground often and usually shoves them in my purse (which is crammed with a lot of other things) - so especially impressive they've lasted so long. Can't speak to this pair since I just bought them, but based on my experience with my other Ray-Bans I would say glasses from this brand are worth the price. Also very stylish!
on January 20, 2016
These are a classic style and look and feel great. They arrived via USPS three days later than the projected date. They were packaged well and came as advertised with a case and lens cleaning cloth. I really love the black/clear style and the "New" shape which is just a little more refined than the original Wayfarers of my youth. These were ordered for my wife in flat black/ clear but I may have to get myself a pair too.