YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 841 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 887 reviews
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on May 18, 2013
I wasn't sure whether to go with the 52 or 55 mm size. In the end I ordered the 52 mm and am glad that i did. They are smaller than the classic Ray Ban sunglasses, but I like them a lot on my face. The lenses seem to be of high quality and the shade is just right (and not too dark) so that you can wear them even when it is not super bright outdoors. They are fairly light, actually lighter than I would have expected, but they seem sturdy and well built. My wife likes them so much we may have to order some for her as well.
on July 6, 2015
These are my first pair of Ray-Ban's and in short I'm a happy customer. Right out of the box, based on feel alone, I could tell they were well constructed. The acetate frame feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. The metal hinges are bolstered into the frame and secured by a single screw at the joint. Like other reviewers have said the frame is darker than the pictures shown online. The tortoise pattern can be seen in brighter conditions.The sunglasses feature blue/green mirror polarized lenses. The lenses provide excellent contrast and clarity. I did notice the subtle gradient (dark to light from top to bottom) when looking through them. New Wayfarer bridges are narrower than the originals but they fit snug on my face. At the price point I got them for ($78 including tax) they're practically a steal.
on July 16, 2011
Sent off to Sunglass Express for the Ray-Ban Camo Green Wayfarers and surprise, they arrived WAY before expected. Opened up the well packed box to find the correct Ray-Ban/Luxottica box and label. The black leather case had the Ray-Ban seal in gold on the side and imprinted in the button. So far, so good.
Removed the glasses to find all the proper markings. The etched RB in the lens, the steel rod inside the stems and all the proper lettering(i.e.-Made in Italy)printed on the inside of them. Still not convinced, I took them to a local Sunglass Hut to compare to theirs and held them side by side. EXACTLY THE SAME!
My conclusion is that these are the real deal and for a great price to boot. I don't know how these are being offered for such a discount but I'll definately buy another pair through Amazon. These are not knock-offs!!!
on February 13, 2015
These sunglasses are pretty expensive. But the ones I purchase from this store. Feels and sound like a fake Ray Bans I had heard about to look out for. This is my first time purchasing from this store. But paying for about $120.00. I never expect to hear a cracking sound. When I touch gently. And all the time. I keep hearing a crackling sound. It does not feel sturdy. Like my other two Ray Bans I had purchase. From a different vendor. I am not too happy after purchasing this sunglasses. I will never purchase from this store. Ever again.
on July 11, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Arrived with the G15 lenses which are green, these Wayfarers work well in bright sunlight. The sea foam green is an interesting color which has drawn compliments too! A good purchase.
on May 29, 2013
These sunglasses were exactly what I was looking for. I bought the same pair at a local retailer and they failed to mention that there were 2 different lens sizes (52mm and 55mm). They only had the 55mm and afterwards I found these on Amazon in the smaller size lens and ordered them. They fit much better on my face and felt more secure than the 55mm lens I bought at the retailer and ended up returning the 55mm and keeping these that I purchased from Amazon. Anyone with a slim/lean/athletic face should opt for the smaller lens size. I didn't realize how much better the 52mm fit me until I had them both together and trying them on one after the other. The color is really neat too as it's a matte tortoise frame, being a guy I never thought I would ever buy a tortoise frame for a pair of sunglasses. This pair changed my whole thought process now, I want to buy these in all the different matte colors they have now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.