Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's 0RB2132 Square Sunglasses
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on July 6, 2015
Ordered the 55mm and they were too wide/loose on my face. Then I ordered a pair of 52mm and they fit however the frames are incredibly squat...might not be good if you like big frames. Also concerned about authenticity of the 55mm ones I bought. They might be a knockoff as the glasses are squeaky and the etching is deferent than the 52mms I bought.

Photo shows the 55mm in the first one & the 52mm in the second.
review image
22 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on November 7, 2014
Second time ordering a pair of these due to my original pair being stolen off my desk at work. Love the quality! They fit like a gem and I would recommend these to anyone who wants raybans for a good price!
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
on September 9, 2012
Bought these to replace a pair I got at a retail outlet (that I lost). They don't feel like the genuine article; flimsy, plasticky, and the lenses move around a little in the frame. You get what you pay for.
on July 19, 2015
I'd bought my first pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses—the original Wayfarer—back in 2011 before I moved away for grad school. I absolutely loved them. They were stylish, fit great, were very high-quality, and best of all, they were great for those super-sunny days when it's so bright that it's hard to see to drive. Unfortunately, I lost them. Due to the high price, I couldn't justify spending another $140 on a pair of replacement sunglasses having already spent that much on them the first time, so I figured I'd wait Ray-Ban out and jump at the chance to get my favorite sunglasses at a lower price.

Four years later, we have Prime Day 2015 and I see that the Ray-Bans are on sale. I also notice that the New Wayfarers are a little sleeker than the original Wayfarer and I kind of like those better. With the discount, I spent $53 on my black New Wayfarer sunglasses (55mm), and two days later I finally have them in my hands.

The build quality is even better than I remember. They look and feel incredibly well-made, fit beautifully, and while they have a little bit of heft to them, they're not heavy at all. They're solid. And they're undoubtedly authentic with all of the trademark markings present; the Ray-Ban symbol on the upper corner and the RB engraving, plus the writing on the inside saying that they're made in Italy. On the other side is information regarding the style and sizing, which is "RB 2132 NEW WAYFARER 901 55[]18 3N" for me as I got the black New Wayfarer with the green G-15XLT lens in 55mm. Included was a brown leather case that snaps closed and a little plastic envelope with a small pamphlet and cleaning cloth.

I'd considered getting the original Wayfarer as I had before, but I preferred the New Wayfarer for a couple reasons. For one thing, the original has a much wider rim, especially around the bottom and beneath the lenses, and has a somewhat less pronounced square shape. The New Wayfarers are, as their name suggests, a bit more modern and sleeker. There's no wrong choice here as they're both gorgeous, but I wanted something a little more chic and contemporary rather than vintage.

Especially considering I only paid $53 for these sunglasses (free two-day Prime shipping), I couldn't be happier with my purchase. These sunglasses are easily worth their MSRP, but I couldn't justify paying that a second time. However, if you can get these for around $80 or so and can spare the money, I'd say jump on it because you won't find nicer sunglasses anywhere else.

Now I just need to make sure I don't lose them again...
on March 14, 2013
I think these were not real Ray Bans. Compared to the RB 2132 that I own, it was lighter weight, the lenses were loose and the earpieces creak when you move them. If they are actually made by Ray Ban, then their quality has gone way down. These were not worth the money and I returned them.
on April 2, 2016
Awesome. For reference - I am 6'1", 193 lbs. Broad shoulders, good size head - the larger set is a PERFECT fit. This is (now) my second pair of Ray-Bans, but first Wayfarers. WELL worth the money, imho. My last pair was bought 5 years ago, and I have them still. They cracked down the left eyeglass, right down the middle, vertically - becuase they were dropped from a motorcycle, in 110 degree heat. It took them 2 years to crack fully, and they haven't broken yet (just have a big crack through the sight, hehe). With this pair, I'll leave the others as work, now, as an emergency set. Great shades.