Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's 0RB2132 Square Sunglasses
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
on March 14, 2014
Ray-Bans are NOT what they use to be. A few years ago the changed the hinges and material of the frames to cheaper products, my eye doctor told me the company is under new ownership. When you get a new pair you can hear the glass squeak in the frames. I only had the New Wayfar's for less than a year before the glass just split--while wearing them. Luck no glass splinters went in my eye. Guess I will have to stick to vintage stock on eBay or etsy.
on July 11, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Arrived with the G15 lenses which are green, these Wayfarers work well in bright sunlight. The sea foam green is an interesting color which has drawn compliments too! A good purchase.
on July 28, 2016
Authentic. Polarized. Ray Ban P.

My order came in a brown leather case; some say they get black, and apparently the color of the case is random. You either black or brown only. It also came with a cleaning cloth and a little RayBans info inside. Also, the glasses have good quality, both the frames and lenses are sturdy and do not feel cheap at all. As a Ray Ban glasses fan, I will say that this is legit, original, and authentic.

I truly like using polarized glasses. Just a heads up though for first-timers in wearing polarized glasses, some phone screens actually appear different when you have these glasses on. It adds a glare and somehow a rainbow-ish film layer to your phone screen. YOUR SCREEN IS STILL VISIBLE, but may take a little getting used to. Also, there are actually other phones - simply because of how the screen LED, et al, was set up - that appear better when you hold the phone sideways (landscape) than portrait.

For example: My iPhone 5S get the weird and very evident glare when I look at the phone in portrait/vertical position, and will look better (but still a little glarey) when I view it horizontally. Same effect on an LG G3. On the other hand, my iPhone 6S actually is a little easier to look at, still with the glare effect though.

The effect of polarized lenses on phone screens is a little difficult to explain through words until you actually wear the glasses and experience it yourself, but as I mentioned, there is nothing to worry because it'll get easier after a few minutes of getting used to. Besides, polarized glasses have real eye benefits so I do recommend getting these if you really love the look of the lens and frame.

I hope this review has been helpful. Thanks for reading.
review image review image review image
on July 16, 2011
Sent off to Sunglass Express for the Ray-Ban Camo Green Wayfarers and surprise, they arrived WAY before expected. Opened up the well packed box to find the correct Ray-Ban/Luxottica box and label. The black leather case had the Ray-Ban seal in gold on the side and imprinted in the button. So far, so good.
Removed the glasses to find all the proper markings. The etched RB in the lens, the steel rod inside the stems and all the proper lettering(i.e.-Made in Italy)printed on the inside of them. Still not convinced, I took them to a local Sunglass Hut to compare to theirs and held them side by side. EXACTLY THE SAME!
My conclusion is that these are the real deal and for a great price to boot. I don't know how these are being offered for such a discount but I'll definately buy another pair through Amazon. These are not knock-offs!!!
on February 25, 2015
They say Wayfarer in the name, but don't expect that classic Wayfarer fit.

Compared to the classic model Wayfarer (RB2140), this new model is a lot more upright. The old model leaned forward up top which made it rest on a lot of people's cheeks where this one rides more on the bridge of the nose (but closer to your eyelashes).

The fit and finish is great. The hinges on the arms are well-made but the plastic creaks a lot for a long time while they are getting worn in. When I say long time, I mean months and I wear mine daily almost. The overall feel is that of Ray Ban quality (that is to say excellent) while providing effortless style.

Definitely worth adding to your collection.
on July 30, 2015
This is the real deal. I ordered these for myself after purchasing my husband a pair from another retailer and discovering just how awesome Ray-Bans really are. They arrived in the typical silver box with the red square in the center with Ray-Ban in white. The box contained a brown case with the customary Luxottica logo on the left, and the Ray-Ban stamp on the metal snap. The glasses themselves bear all the correct markings of genuine Ray-Bans (flush logo on arm, Ray-Ban P on the left lens - when looking at them - model number clearly marked on the arm, all appropriate enclosures, etc.). I ordered a tortoise frame (though it's listed as Brown) with brown polarized lenses. These are, by far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned, and I have quite a few pairs including Smith Optics. And the price can't be beat. I got these for $113, which I thought wasn't bad for timeless classics, until I went to the Ray-Ban site and found out this combination (tortoise and brown polarized lens) is a custom order and will set you back over $200. If you're debating about whether or not to buy these, stop. Just get them - you won't regret it.