Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 869 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
on July 6, 2015
These are my first pair of Ray-Ban's and in short I'm a happy customer. Right out of the box, based on feel alone, I could tell they were well constructed. The acetate frame feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. The metal hinges are bolstered into the frame and secured by a single screw at the joint. Like other reviewers have said the frame is darker than the pictures shown online. The tortoise pattern can be seen in brighter conditions.The sunglasses feature blue/green mirror polarized lenses. The lenses provide excellent contrast and clarity. I did notice the subtle gradient (dark to light from top to bottom) when looking through them. New Wayfarer bridges are narrower than the originals but they fit snug on my face. At the price point I got them for ($78 including tax) they're practically a steal.
on May 18, 2013
I wasn't sure whether to go with the 52 or 55 mm size. In the end I ordered the 52 mm and am glad that i did. They are smaller than the classic Ray Ban sunglasses, but I like them a lot on my face. The lenses seem to be of high quality and the shade is just right (and not too dark) so that you can wear them even when it is not super bright outdoors. They are fairly light, actually lighter than I would have expected, but they seem sturdy and well built. My wife likes them so much we may have to order some for her as well.
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on July 16, 2011
Sent off to Sunglass Express for the Ray-Ban Camo Green Wayfarers and surprise, they arrived WAY before expected. Opened up the well packed box to find the correct Ray-Ban/Luxottica box and label. The black leather case had the Ray-Ban seal in gold on the side and imprinted in the button. So far, so good.
Removed the glasses to find all the proper markings. The etched RB in the lens, the steel rod inside the stems and all the proper lettering(i.e.-Made in Italy)printed on the inside of them. Still not convinced, I took them to a local Sunglass Hut to compare to theirs and held them side by side. EXACTLY THE SAME!
My conclusion is that these are the real deal and for a great price to boot. I don't know how these are being offered for such a discount but I'll definately buy another pair through Amazon. These are not knock-offs!!!
on March 14, 2014
Ray-Bans are NOT what they use to be. A few years ago the changed the hinges and material of the frames to cheaper products, my eye doctor told me the company is under new ownership. When you get a new pair you can hear the glass squeak in the frames. I only had the New Wayfar's for less than a year before the glass just split--while wearing them. Luck no glass splinters went in my eye. Guess I will have to stick to vintage stock on eBay or etsy.
on April 23, 2016
The search is over! I was recently told I have some permanant sun damage and need to wear polarized lenses. I have an oval, petite face and the 52mm matte havana blue green lens are the perfect fit! I've bought literally 14 pairs of glasses from various stores but these glasses work in every category! They are fashionable, comfortable, fit well, clear. I love that they aren't super dark so I can wear them until the sun goes down and on rainy but brighter days.

When I first put them on, I was disappointed that it felt like sunlight was coming in through the top as the 52mm are fairly small glasses. However, I wore them on a very bright, sunny day for hours and didn't notice it to be a problem at all. You can see my eyes so if you are the type of person that doesn't want that, these aren't the glasses for you. I don't mind.

The color of the glasses and the lenses are different but not crazy or too trendy. They are really cool and I hope to wear them for years!

I did try out some maui jims, revo, costa during my search. They all had great clarity but the Ray-Ban was the best fit for my small, feminine face.
on September 18, 2015
With thousands of reviews on these, many positive I went ahead and ordered them. I didn't even have to put them on to immediately know that they are fake. I've been wearing this same make of Ray-Ban's for at least 5 years so I know what they should look and feel like. First, like I said they are much lighter due to the cheap plastic. Second, there was strings of plastic at the hinges hanging out where they were cut I guess. Third, I ordered the polarized, and these were not at all. Easy way is to look at your iPhone with polarized glasses and the screen will appear to blur...did not happen. I don't like leaving negative reviews, but I hate getting duped into buying a 165 dollar pair of glasses that I could buy in Tijuana for 10 bucks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.