Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
review image
21 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 11, 2016
I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 55mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 175 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). Personally I do not like bigger 55mm sunglasses. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sun glass size, larger or smaller.

As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for a great price. However, I did have to return the first pair that was shipped to me because the seemed to be in used condition and with a scratch on the lens. The second pair didn't have the sticker on the lens proving they are brand new, which obviously ticked me off. But after really looking at them and comparing them to others. The sticker on the lens is not a big deal as long as they are real and in new condition which they are. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Hopefully you don't get a used pair like I did but this seller will make it right if you happen to go through what happened to me. Happy shopping!
on February 25, 2015
They say Wayfarer in the name, but don't expect that classic Wayfarer fit.

Compared to the classic model Wayfarer (RB2140), this new model is a lot more upright. The old model leaned forward up top which made it rest on a lot of people's cheeks where this one rides more on the bridge of the nose (but closer to your eyelashes).

The fit and finish is great. The hinges on the arms are well-made but the plastic creaks a lot for a long time while they are getting worn in. When I say long time, I mean months and I wear mine daily almost. The overall feel is that of Ray Ban quality (that is to say excellent) while providing effortless style.

Definitely worth adding to your collection.
3 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2017
I had a pair of these stolen that I had bought from a large sunglasses retailer so I thought I would check Amazon for a better deal and of course I found them here for about $50 less. I really do like the way the new wayfarer glasses look compared to the originals with their smaller frames. I have sensitive eyes and need to keep these around when going outside. These are the darkest lenses that they make and the polar lenses make all the difference if driving in rainy areas like the Pacific NW. The rubber frames also feel comfortable and don't show fingerprints as much. Great pair of shades.
on April 26, 2017
These are authentic Ray-Ban sunglasses, but the color of the frame is somewhat ambiguous here - it is matte blue on clear, or at least the pair I received were. The lenses are nice gradient grey and are polarized. This is a very good buy for the price, so if you have the same experience as I did you will have purchased a very nice pair of genuine polarized Ray-Ban sunglasses for a very good price.
on April 11, 2016
I absolutely love these! They look great, but they also are SO clear to look out of! I look forward to wearing these instead of dreading having to wear sunglasses for hours.

The brown lenses help provide better contrast in colors than black lenses. I really like that! Looking few these makes things look super clear. They are polarized too, which is great.

The brown lenses make the coverage not as dark as black lenses, but their level of darkening has been perfectly adequate for me. I've worn them in super sunny weather and have felt like my eyes were perfectly protected.

They have the carved RB in the lenses, so they definitely seem legit!

Overall I love them!!
on February 7, 2015
I purchased these AFTER purchasing the "Original" Wayfarer from RayBan - the originals are certainly nice, but as I saw another reviewer write, "they sit on my cheeks," was a perfect way to describe the feeling of the "Originals." Now, perhaps my face is shaped differently, but I didn't like that either, so I easily returned them and purchased the New Wayfarer from RayBan - these are PERFECT. I'm not sure where all this "fake" and "authentic" talk is coming from - but these look pretty authentic to me. I am also happy that I purchased the "polarized" lenses, seem to shield even more. All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with these sunglasses. Plus.. hee hee.. they make me look good. :-)
on February 13, 2015
These sunglasses are pretty expensive. But the ones I purchase from this store. Feels and sound like a fake Ray Bans I had heard about to look out for. This is my first time purchasing from this store. But paying for about $120.00. I never expect to hear a cracking sound. When I touch gently. And all the time. I keep hearing a crackling sound. It does not feel sturdy. Like my other two Ray Bans I had purchase. From a different vendor. I am not too happy after purchasing this sunglasses. I will never purchase from this store. Ever again.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 18, 2016
I've worn RayBan glasses for lots of years. Never a complaint. The G-15 polaroid lenses are really easy on my eyes. These are the New Wayfarer. I was worried that I wouldn't like the style but they suit me fine. I got the rubberized black frames. The rubber like finish really helps keep them in place. Make sure you consider the size of the lenses so they will be large enough for your face. 50mm are about right for kids, for example. These are 55mm and fit me well.
on April 23, 2014
A read a lot of reviews of these sunglasses claiming that they are not real Ray Bans. I'm guessing that this is based by seller. I absolutely received an authentic pair of Ray Ban's, exactly what I ordered, and I absolutely LOVE them! They are super comfortable and light, dark enough that I don't have to squint at all (even in very bright sunlight). They stay on my face while I'm running and sweating. I have also received a ton of compliments on them :) I purchased mine from Shop561 and I have absolutely not complaints. They arrived faster than anticipated, nicely packaged, in an authentic Ray Ban box, with case and cloth lens cleaner. I would absolutely purchase sunglasses from this seller again.
2 people found this helpful