Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on May 22, 2013
I looked for sunglasses (all brands) for a long time and then I read a review that described the "new" Wayfarers as smaller and not as close to the face as the original Wayfarer. So true on both accounts. I also hesitated because of the rose color lens but honestly, I really like the color and the size overall of the glasses. I have received many compliments on the fit for my oval face.
The price is awesome and they came in a great Ray Ban case with a cleaning cloth. Delivered quicker than expected. I am very pleased with the purchase and the company.
on March 12, 2014
I ordered these sunglasses and while I liked them and do not doubt their authenticity despite some of the claims that people received fakes, they were just too small for me. I prefer larger sunglasses so I ended up returning them. But they are very nice and a decent price for polarized Ray-Bans.
on April 14, 2014
I have purchased several pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses and have never been disappointed. They are top quality and worth the price. This pair is really nice. I love the gradient lenses and the red is subdued, not flashy - perfect for a man or woman.
on February 12, 2015
RAY-BAN IS ALWAYS RAY-BAN... NICE LOOKING & LUXURY FINISHING... ONE AMONG THE BEST OF BEST... VERY EFECTIVE EYES PROTECTION AGAINST HOT RAYS AND EXCESIVE BRIGHTNESS WITHOUT SACRIFYING REAL COLOR & CONTRAST...
on December 20, 2012
I got the Brown Gradient Antique with Crystal Polarized Blue Gradient Pink lenses. That's a lot of adjectives, and I'm not sure if they are the proper adjectives, but I was happy with what came. The total package had a bit more of a purpley-pink feel than I expected, but it's subtle enough to be stylish without being obnoxious. The sunglasses themselves fit great and feel awesome on my eyes. Overall, I'd recommend these shades.
on June 18, 2015
Not my favorite sunglasses. I like Oakleys a lot more.
on April 29, 2014
I tried on a pair of these glasses in an optical store without knowing they are a slightly restyled, smaller version of this classic frame. I was surprised at how good they fit and thought they made me look more stylish than any frames had lately. I have a petite, narrow face and the retro, over-sized look has been a huge flop for me - until finding these Wayfarers.

But, the optical store only carried the traditional colors, all of which were too dark for my fair complexion. I took a chance on this color. It's a little unusual. But, the first day I wore them, a friend who always looks in style told me she really liked them on me. She liked them so much, she wanted to know where to buy a pair! Since then I have received quite a few compliments, and people like the clear part behind the colored part of the frame.

I would rate these a "love" except that I find the nose opening is still slightly too large in these, even though the product description on Ray ban's web site said these have been slightly scaled down in size, and I got the smallest size they currently make. I don't notice the nose opening is too large when I first put the glasses on. But, after wearing them for an hour or so, when the skin on my nose compresses a little, the glasses slide down my nose. I have had bad luck with having optical stores adjust plastic frames for me. They usually do weird things with the temples which them make them hurt the side of my head. I found an optical web site that carries stick-on clear latex nose pads. I'm going to give those a try. These glasses are too cute to give up on! If you have a more average sized head these will probably fit you perfect, and you will love them!
on February 12, 2014
These are real RayBans from Italy... Great sunglasses and I had them in 3 days from when they were ordered....
on March 6, 2014
I could not be happier with these sunglasses. The condition received was perfect. I completely appreciate the small (52mm) frame size and dark brown gradient color. These glasses seem to never go out of style.
on March 20, 2013
Way too narrow for a man!!!!!! My husband's face is narrow so I thought the reviews wouldn't apply to him but they were even too small for my face......had to return and get 55's....but they do not come in brown.....disappointed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.