Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
review image
22 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 25, 2015
They say Wayfarer in the name, but don't expect that classic Wayfarer fit.

Compared to the classic model Wayfarer (RB2140), this new model is a lot more upright. The old model leaned forward up top which made it rest on a lot of people's cheeks where this one rides more on the bridge of the nose (but closer to your eyelashes).

The fit and finish is great. The hinges on the arms are well-made but the plastic creaks a lot for a long time while they are getting worn in. When I say long time, I mean months and I wear mine daily almost. The overall feel is that of Ray Ban quality (that is to say excellent) while providing effortless style.

Definitely worth adding to your collection.
3 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2016
I absolutely love these! They look great, but they also are SO clear to look out of! I look forward to wearing these instead of dreading having to wear sunglasses for hours.

The brown lenses help provide better contrast in colors than black lenses. I really like that! Looking few these makes things look super clear. They are polarized too, which is great.

The brown lenses make the coverage not as dark as black lenses, but their level of darkening has been perfectly adequate for me. I've worn them in super sunny weather and have felt like my eyes were perfectly protected.

They have the carved RB in the lenses, so they definitely seem legit!

Overall I love them!!
on April 26, 2017
These are authentic Ray-Ban sunglasses, but the color of the frame is somewhat ambiguous here - it is matte blue on clear, or at least the pair I received were. The lenses are nice gradient grey and are polarized. This is a very good buy for the price, so if you have the same experience as I did you will have purchased a very nice pair of genuine polarized Ray-Ban sunglasses for a very good price.
on February 7, 2015
I purchased these AFTER purchasing the "Original" Wayfarer from RayBan - the originals are certainly nice, but as I saw another reviewer write, "they sit on my cheeks," was a perfect way to describe the feeling of the "Originals." Now, perhaps my face is shaped differently, but I didn't like that either, so I easily returned them and purchased the New Wayfarer from RayBan - these are PERFECT. I'm not sure where all this "fake" and "authentic" talk is coming from - but these look pretty authentic to me. I am also happy that I purchased the "polarized" lenses, seem to shield even more. All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with these sunglasses. Plus.. hee hee.. they make me look good. :-)
on June 11, 2018
I had tried a pair of these on at a sunglasses store just before Memorial Day. These were not on sale but there was an option to buy these at full price and get the 2nd pair of sunglasses 30% off. Well I got these for 35% off the original price so definitely a much better deal. I love them and so does my wife. I will be purchasing another pair in a different color in short order.
on February 13, 2015
These sunglasses are pretty expensive. But the ones I purchase from this store. Feels and sound like a fake Ray Bans I had heard about to look out for. This is my first time purchasing from this store. But paying for about $120.00. I never expect to hear a cracking sound. When I touch gently. And all the time. I keep hearing a crackling sound. It does not feel sturdy. Like my other two Ray Bans I had purchase. From a different vendor. I am not too happy after purchasing this sunglasses. I will never purchase from this store. Ever again.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 23, 2014
I have to admit I was somewhat reluctant to pay the dollars I did for these Ray-Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses, but I am glad I did. First of all, Amazon offered a discounted price and then there is the rest. The glasses are polarized and the optical clarity of these lenses is astounding. I didn't know what I was missing. I can see more details and the blue gradient lenses are very useful. The glasses are comfortable and fit my face just right. They come in both 52 and 55 mm lens diameter and I chose 55 mm because I have a larger head. The design of the New Wayfayer fits the average face better and the sunglasses are very attractive. The best thing about these sunglasses is the optics. You have to see it to believe it. Definitely order the polarized model.
on April 23, 2014
A read a lot of reviews of these sunglasses claiming that they are not real Ray Bans. I'm guessing that this is based by seller. I absolutely received an authentic pair of Ray Ban's, exactly what I ordered, and I absolutely LOVE them! They are super comfortable and light, dark enough that I don't have to squint at all (even in very bright sunlight). They stay on my face while I'm running and sweating. I have also received a ton of compliments on them :) I purchased mine from Shop561 and I have absolutely not complaints. They arrived faster than anticipated, nicely packaged, in an authentic Ray Ban box, with case and cloth lens cleaner. I would absolutely purchase sunglasses from this seller again.
2 people found this helpful
on May 11, 2017
I bought these glasses after frequently borrowing a pair my husband has (tortoise shell frame). I love the burgundy matte finish on the frame and the translucent interior also, it's very different and unique but subtle also. The grey lense is not something I have had in previous sunglasses I have worn, but I have got used to it the more I have worn the glasses. I also very much like the size and fit of this frame as they sit comfortably on the nose without needing to be readjusted too often, even in warm weather. Overall I am very happy with these glasses and would definitely recommend them as a classic frame style.