Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban 0RB2132 874/5152 Square Sunglasses,Brown Gradient On Antique,52 mm
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Color: Brown Gradient On Antique|Lens Color: Polar Blue Gradient Pink|Change
Price:$95.00 - $300.00

on June 29, 2015
I really like these glasses. I was contemplating on getting polarized and or nonpolarized, a friend said, "If you're going to spend that much money on glasses and plan on keeping them, why wouldn't you spend the extra for polarized." So I bought polarized, I am glad I did! These are some really good glasses, people compliment me on them. These are just some classic glasses, I am glad I invested in a good pair of frames. Btw I bought the 52 mm, but it was a tad too small, so I upgraded to 55 mm (see picture below.) After buying quality glasses, I will start purchasing products based on quality instead of price. I take MUCH better care of these glasses, no telling how much money I wasted on all the other glasses!
on January 20, 2015
These fit perfectly. They are subtly different from regular wayfarers in that the lens part is a bit shorter, making them less square and more rectangular. The polarized lenses significantly cut down on glare and they are extremely light and comfortable. They also seem very durable and well-built. Nothing but pros all around, if you're on the fence, jump off, and hit buy now.
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on May 21, 2015
I almost strictly wear wayfarers but usually with reflective lenses. This is a little different from my norm. However, the 55 mm fit great. I got mine from XWear and they are most certainly authentic and in fact polarized. They fit comfortably to my head and provide ideal protection from UV rays and other harmful radiation. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase but am now curious how the 52 mm would have fit. I do typically like my sunglasses in smaller sizes if possible. Oh well, its better to have a pair that i know fits then to wonder what if and get a pair that could have been potentially too small. 5 stars from me. Cheers!
review image review image review image review image
on April 16, 2014
I ordered these sunglasses "shipped and sold by Amazon" and was amazed to find that they are fake. I took them to a Sunglass Hut (who's parent company owns the Ray-Ban brand) and it turns out they make look like the real thing, but the lenses are too small. It is unbelievable that Amazon would sell fake Ray-Bans. They need to sort this out with their suppliers.
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
on December 12, 2015
The Polarized film on these started to peel shortly after receiving them. I had them looked at by a Ray Bans specialist and she said that sometimes the Polarized ones do that. for such expensive glasses, this was a bit of a bummer. Especially since it started happening right after I could no longer return them.
on March 14, 2014
Ray-Bans are NOT what they use to be. A few years ago the changed the hinges and material of the frames to cheaper products, my eye doctor told me the company is under new ownership. When you get a new pair you can hear the glass squeak in the frames. I only had the New Wayfar's for less than a year before the glass just split--while wearing them. Luck no glass splinters went in my eye. Guess I will have to stick to vintage stock on eBay or etsy.
on July 11, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Arrived with the G15 lenses which are green, these Wayfarers work well in bright sunlight. The sea foam green is an interesting color which has drawn compliments too! A good purchase.