Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,540 reviews
on June 18, 2016
Pretty much 100% sure these are fake... The first time I went to clean them with a damp cloth, the Ray Ban logo wiped right off (you can see the remnants in the upper left). Disappointing.
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
on October 18, 2015
I would have never dreamed that the best pair of sunglasses I have owned in at least 20 years would be a pair of (new) Wayfarers. Even though the design has a slight bit of a modern spin on the classic Wayfarer design, you don't mistake these for anything else. And one of the key differences is how far forward the top of the lenses tilt. On the old Wayfarer, the tilt is much more severe and the same sized pair feels drastically smaller and more uncomfortable on the older design. The design itself is timeless. I'd gone through a succession of Oakleys, Fossils, and Smiths and decided I was tired of wearing sunglasses that looked more at home in the middle of a triathlon verses casual everyday use like driving. I own two pair because unfortunately the one issue with the lenses are they are a bit more susceptible to drop damage, being glass. But the level of tint is perfect and the polarizing is the icing on the cake. And the price at Amazon is a steal as I bought the first of my two pairs at one of those mall stores and paid almost double the price here. I HOPE I don't need another pair for a while. But if I do, I know I will be buying these again.
on March 9, 2016
I liked a lot of things about these sunglasses: the fit, the materials and finishing, the clarity, and the style. But I had to return them because the lenses were not as dark as I wanted for everyday use in bright sun, too much light got in from the sides and back of the glasses, and there was a noticeable amount of reflected glare off of the back of the lenses. For casual use or cloudier days they would be great, but to be my one everyday pair of sunglasses they weren't the right choice for me. If I did decide to try the wayfarer shape again, I would definitely get the polarized lenses. I didn't think polarization would make that much of a difference, but I was really missing it when I tried these non-polarized ones out. The glass lenses are awesome. They really are super lightweight and thin, and are very clear with almost no distortion across the field of vision. I have a medium to large head and the 55mm size was right for me. The G-15 green tint is pleasant--it brightens up the world without making it garish, but I found I prefer a blue or gray tint for truer color. That's not to say these affect color dramatically, but it is noticeable.
on September 19, 2015
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical buying this product since I saw a couple of reviews saying it was a fake, and although the price is slightly cheaper than if you buy it at a retail store, after spending $90 or so, you'd still want to get an original Ray-Ban.

Good news is after going through multiple websites and every excruciating detail, I have deducted that these are indeed original Ray-Ban's. If ever they are still fakes due to my lack of judgement, then well they are pretty damn good fakes that make me happy to receive them in the neat little box, perfect case, and high quality craftsmanship. And if in the end you're looking for some place to spend your money on quality, then you've found it!

With regards to the style, I enjoy these new wayfarer's much more than the original ones that seem too bulky for me. These glasses removed the tilt the original wayfarer's had (something to keep in mind when checking the authenticity of your glasses), and offer a slimmer and more modern look to the popular classic.

I purchased my pair from Paris Miki Optical and i'm very happy with their shipping!
on March 7, 2016
I purchased the RB2132 in tortoise shell, with G-15XLT lenses, and in size 55mm. I spent a lot of time reading about which size to buy. I am a male that weighs 172 pounds, and stands just under 5'11". I have a relatively small head (based on the hat size I buy). I ended up going with 55mm, even though my gut told me to get the smaller size. I am glad I didn't, because the 55mm looks and feels great. I don't have a big head at all, and these sunglasses look great, at this size.

Otherwise, the quality is top notch, and these glasses are simple and feel rugged. The tortoise shell is dark, and can almost look black while somebody is wearing them. Sometimes the light hits the frame just right, and gives them a little more character then plain old black. I highly recommend this frame color for a man or for a woman.

The lenses also seem to be of high quality. I like that they are made of glass instead of plastic, which I feel will make them more scratch resistant. I just feel like glass seems to be of higher quality then plastic.

The only con I can think of, is that sometimes I can see a minor reflection of my own face while wearing the sunglasses. At first I thought it was a smudge on the glass, but then realized it was my own eye that I was seeing a reflection of. This is only sometimes and under certain light conditions, but happens often when I'm driving to my left eye, the eye closest to the sunny window. I have always worn sunglasses that kind of wrap around the shape of the face, instead of this boxy type of style. So, I can only figure that I am seeing this because the lens sits a little bit out from the face, which is allowing me to see the reflection. This negative is still outweighed by the look, feel, and quality of these glasses.

I received the black Ray-Ban case with my glasses.

Overall, I think these are being sold at a great price for what you are getting, and highly recommend these sunglasses.

I payed FULL PRICE for this item, and am of course giving my unbiased review.
on August 30, 2015
Ordered a pair with the polarized lenses and they were great for a few weeks. Loved them. But then the tint on the lenses started to blister up around the edges, so you'd get pockets of light/silver peaking through the glasses. I sent them back and thought it was just a bad draw of luck. Got the second pair and around week 4, same deal. Sent back for a refund.

They turn to a waste of $100 within a months time.
on March 7, 2016
These glasses are amazing with tax i got these for $87 , i own ray bans before and even fakes. I know these are the real deal. The case smells like a baseball glove (leather) and the glasses are very sturdy. Keep in note that the "new wayfarers" (rb2132) have different hinges compared to original wayfarers and the style is completely different. If you are really wanting to see if they are real just take your sunglasses to sunglass hut to see if they are real. Sunglass hut is owned by ray ban (luxottica). Make sure you buy directly from amazon and not by an amazon seller. Anyways i am extremely satisfied with my purchase!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 27, 2014
As others have noted, if you are average to above-average size (mainly facially) I would recommend getting the 55mm as opposed to the 52mm. These fit great; I am 6'1 with somewhat large facial features and the Wayfarer's sit nicely on my nose and are proportionate. I am always hesitant to buy glasses I haven't tried on, but went out on a limb here since they were on Lightning deal. I love the color of the frame (mine are darker that the image shown, and almost look black in some lighting, which looks great IMO) and the glass-tint provides great protection with a clear/crisp image. Came with a nice brow-leather semi-hard case and cleaning cloth. Glasses fit perfectly in the case and don't take up a lot of room, which is great for my ever-cluttered center console in my SUV. I have always wanted a par of these "classic" RayBans and now I have them! With the lightning deal @ around $70 you can't beat the value. This is my 3rd pair of RayBans and I am a very satisfied customer again
on September 18, 2015
With thousands of reviews on these, many positive I went ahead and ordered them. I didn't even have to put them on to immediately know that they are fake. I've been wearing this same make of Ray-Ban's for at least 5 years so I know what they should look and feel like. First, like I said they are much lighter due to the cheap plastic. Second, there was strings of plastic at the hinges hanging out where they were cut I guess. Third, I ordered the polarized, and these were not at all. Easy way is to look at your iPhone with polarized glasses and the screen will appear to blur...did not happen. I don't like leaving negative reviews, but I hate getting duped into buying a 165 dollar pair of glasses that I could buy in Tijuana for 10 bucks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.