Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 660 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 703 reviews
on January 8, 2016
Clubmaster's have and always will be a classic. They'll never go out of style. I was hesitant when I read a lot of reviews claiming they were fake because they were made in China. I did a little research and found that Luxottica (the company that owns Ray-Ban) has just moved one of their manufacturing plants to China. This does not mean a lesser quality product as all the parts are made in-house by Luxottica. The only difference is that instead of saying "Made in Italy" it says "Made in China". I have Ray-Bans that were made in Italy and I can say the build quality and materials are exactly the same as the pair made in China.
on October 27, 2016
BUYER BEWARE! Just took my sunglasses in to have them looked at when the lens cracked and was told by the reputable Ray Ban seller that mine are fakes. I compared them to the same model in the store and they are indeed not the same. Was told Ray Ban does not have promotions anymore, so if you are buying them at less than retail price, you are buying fakes.
on December 17, 2015
Love how they look!
on November 3, 2016
Side arms were to short and didn't fit right and fell off bending over to pick up something and got a big chip on one of the lenses. I would like to get it repaired but don't have receipt. Can u get it fixed for me‼️
on October 23, 2015
These are awesome Ray bans, I already own a pair of wayfarers. They are fairly small lenses but they sit nice on the face. They are made well and are sort of heavy but the weight is worth the sturdiness. I got blue mirror frames, the lenses are really cool but at first everything looks yellow but after 30 seconds my eyes adjust. I researched and got these lenses on purpose, I drive a lot for work and ride motorcycles a lot. These lenses do a good job at dimming the sun but keeping everything else bright. And I know there were questions about where they are made, mine say made in Italy. Theses are more unique than the aviators and wayfarers and at first I was going to just get plain black with regular frames but I am glad I got a more unique set with different frames and lenses.
on February 21, 2016
These sunglasses are looking great on me! I got the 51mm and it fits perfectly on my face. They are legit, they come with the standard boxing of the glasses, case, cloth, and other papers. They are made from China, but they have moved their manufacturing there so they are valid. Here are some sources where Ray-Ban products are being manufactured outside of Italy.

If you look for shadesdaddy and quora topic on authenticity of ray bans made in places other than Italy, there are some interesting information worth considering. I believe that shadesdaddy and quora are trustworthy sources to vouch the authenticity. I would also go to an optometrist and verify with one of their lenses specialist.

I ust really love the glossy blackness of the frame and the pure looking gold finish. These have got to be the best purchase I made on glasses. I am even thinking of getting prescription sunglasses placed in them. It is too bad I can use these existing lenses and add a prescription to them, that would save on some glass and money.

I sweat a lot and my face becomes oily. When I took these out on a nice day, obviously they would become really oily really fast.. But at the end of the day after taking them off and examining them, they looked pretty clean to me. Maybe it is just the design of the material on the frame that repels that? They will most likely get dirty like all my other glasses that I have worn. Can't fix that.

More to come after a couple more days of wearing them in the bright sunshine!

####UPDATE####

Are the club master rb3016 sold on Amazon authentic? Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses, Black/Green Classic G-15 Lens, 51 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q5NC8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_r6qZwbT5Y5WZM

Hello Benjamin
Thanks for the email. We appreciate your interest in Ray-Ban.
While our list of online dealers is always changing, I have listed a few of the larger sites that we have partnered with below. If you come across another site you would like to verify, please feel free to let us know. I hope this helps. Thanks for your time.

www.Ray-Ban.com
www.SunglassHut.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Amazon.com (no third-party dealers on Amazon - only direct from Amazon purchases)
www.FramesDirect.com
www.LensCrafters.com
www.PearleVision.com
Please let us know if we can assist you with any future inquiries.

Victoria
Ray-Ban Customer Care
1(866)-472-9226
www.ray-ban.com
on September 4, 2015
I was sure I was going to get a pair of frauds but took a chance anyways. These are legit Ray Bans. Great quality and I am super impressed. Shipped within 2 days in perfect condition. Ordered the 49 mm which is perfect for my petite face. I am so pumped about these. They look so cool. I think I will get another pair! Also, I researched whether or not RB manufactures in China and they do. They are now owned by Luxottica which has factories in both Italy and China. These glasses have all of the authentic markings
on July 22, 2016
I freaking LOVE these glasses so much. I have gotten compliment after compliment after compliment on them. I have seen so many people with similar glasses and had begun looking for them around here but no one had the Blue Lenses and i saw them on here and got um, 100% real and genuine i love these so much i think they are my new favorite glases
on February 12, 2015
I have owned many pairs of glasses over my life, and I have never received so many compliments as I have with this pair. I went from wayfarers to these glasses, and I can't tell you how much better these glasses feel. My face feels like it can breath. These are much lighter weight than wayfarers, but not lower quality. It is also extremely easy to get these made prescription, unlike a pair of wayfarers, where they have to melt the frame a bit to get the lenses where you are at risk. I have two pairs of these because I love them so much! If you are a classy person, buy these glasses! You will not regret it.
on September 17, 2016
These Sunglasses are FANTASTIC. Anyone who is saying this particular vendor produces and sells faulty Ray-Bans has no idea what they're talking about. These are high-quality shades that are well worth the $140 bucks. When I was ordering I was rather skeptical as to which size to get (49mm or 51). I asked my friend which size and he suggested the 51mm. I have a pretty symmetrical face and average size head, so they look clutch. If you're attractive already they make you look like Jake Gyllenhal in Nighcrawlers. If you aren't the best looking, they will make you look hotter. I don't know what particular attribute about this sunglasses that yields that end result, but it does.

As for shipping, it was relatively on time. The range was rather large, but hey, patience is a virtue.

BUY THESE GLASSES. They will rock your world.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.