Salon Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 19, 2014
Was pretty worried that the sunglasses isn't authentic at the beginning but upon checking, everything looks authentic.. I'm from singapore and this rayban actually cost $370 and I only got it with $140! It's a steal!!! It's a very nice red with gradient lenses.. Something that's seldom seen on the street.. Very nice sunnies..
review image
9 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2015
Very nice lenses. Love them. I was looking for more reddish like lenses, but they are just plain brown and look a little lighter under the sun, more like honey. They are very nice. Original. Tested them.

Bought them from this seller: Gaffos.

Compared them to my polarized special edition, polar orange aviators. They appear to be polarized because dim a lot the reflection on cars, trees...

SO ITS A PLUS!
on May 14, 2015
Not noticeable but the metal frame is slightly thicker than most Aviators I see. These were some type of promotional, or one-time pair that got back stocked because Ray-Bans no longer sell like hot cakes like they used to. Really nice overall. Are NOT polarized. You can tell just by looking at the back of the glass. But they aren't advertised as such expect for certain other color pairs.
on June 15, 2018
Husband loves these. He’s 6’1 220#. Was worried they may appear small on his face and they don’t. They looks really nice and he loves them!
on March 10, 2015
First, the glasses show the lenses being a green gradient. When they came they are just a normal tan color. I was happy about this since I was wary about seeing things in green. The picture also shows them being a way darker green. Again, I was happy about the color they actually are (look on the rayban site for an accurate color. A more pastel springy green). Also, I'm a female with have a normal size head, but the 55mm looked entirely too small for my face. I reordered in 58mm and love them! Very cute for spring and summer.
One person found this helpful
on June 6, 2018
They really look very nice
on May 12, 2014
First I was a little skeptical to buy this from Amazon. I went to a nearby Sunglass hut to make sure that the model is authentic. Then I checked the picture here and it looked authentic. As it turns out many RBs have "Ray Ban" written on the glass in the front (and it is not a sticker). It is printed on the glass. I got my shipment recently and it was indeed genuine RB. Pretty happy with it and color blue is awesome and pretty cool. Fits snugly around my ears.
on March 10, 2015
First, the glasses show the lenses being a green gradient. When they came they are just a normal tan color. I was happy about this since I was wary about seeing things in green. The picture also shows them being a way darker green. Again, I was happy about the color they actually are (look on the rayban site for an accurate color). Also, I'm a female with have a normal size head, but the 55mm looked entirely too small for my face. I returned them and ordered them in the 58mm. Very cute for spring and summer.
on January 28, 2017
Too small for me, but the sunglasses are great.
on June 16, 2017
Love them!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.