Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 435 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 451 reviews
on September 3, 2017
Heavy sunnies and seriously too big for me. Would not have always had trouble with them falling off my head which is NO good for a decent pair. Try as I might, I couldn't like them even though I was so entusiastic about getting them in. The price was EXCELLENT but too many strikes against it. The green lens had great tint and vision. Too bad. Wanted to look chic but...not with these! The glasses would be super for someone else, mind you!
on December 16, 2016
Nice glasses. I had a previous pair in a different colour and they seem to be the same in terms of construction. When I scrolled through the comments from previous purchasers before buying these, a common concern or theme is whether these glasses are genuine Ray Ban. As far as I can tell they are. These are made in Italy, they feel solid and the case is the same as the Ray Ban's bought 4 years ago.
They are nice glasses and I am pleased with my purchase.
on June 19, 2017
I bought these shades because I own 2 other ray ban sunglasses. These however had a weird shape that didn't round at the sides and I felt didn't cover enough eye. I returned them. Wish they didn't have an odd shape because they look amazing themselves.
on February 28, 2017
Bought these as a graduation gift to myself in 2015, was hesitant given the price. They've been my go to pair of sunglasses ever since, absolutely perfect. I have a large head, and the oversized makes them feel like a normal pair of sunglasses. As with anything, make sure to clean and upkeep as needed.
on December 28, 2016
EXCELENTE
on October 1, 2015
After having them--and not wearing them really all that much--for few months, there's a scratch. These have the glass lenses, they must use some kind of rather soft glass. Also, you can scratch off the prominent ray-ban logo on the one lens (this was not where the scratch in the lens that I noticed is, this did not cause that scratch), but the logos on either arm can't really be removed, and it just kinda ruins the glasses.
on January 26, 2017
It's Ray Ban, what can I say? Great glasses!
on March 3, 2017
This is the second order for these glasses I have made and now both have been delivered in case without glasses in it. I made some stronger comments in the first mishap that were censored for content.
on April 10, 2015
I am in love with these sunglasses. They are the perfect size for me because I have a fat face but they look really good on people with small faces too. It doesn't at all make you look bug eyed. The black on top is more matte than shiny which i really prefer. They are well constructed and sturdy. They come with the case and wipe and the silver box. I am very pleased with my purchase and get so many compliments on them.
on December 30, 2015
My husband and I originally bought these sunglasses for his sister's Christmas gift. We loved them so much that a few days later we went back and bought the same pair for ourselves! Loved that they came with a case and a cleaning cloth. They had no defects whatsoever. We are obsessed!! We have absolutely ZERO complaints!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.