Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Black|Lens Color: CRYSTAL GREEN|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on April 20, 2016
100% authentic Ray Bans. Exactly what I ordered. I love them. This definitely the most comfortable pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. Normally, my sunglasses become uncomfortable on my face after a while, but I can wear these for hours with no problem. The style matches everything from sporty to shiek (obviously they do, they are Ray Bans). Great protection from the sun.
on June 25, 2015
Great sunglasses, however, I am not terribly fond of the grey lens when I compare them to different color frames that have the brown gradient lens. I own the polarized version with the tortoise shell frames and I LOVE those. They are very lightweight and comfortable. They dook look lavendar not pink as the photo appears.
on May 21, 2017
great product, arrived sooner then expected,duct is exactly as described !
on December 23, 2014
Well, I thought I ordered pink, but when they arrived, they were clearly purple...dark purple. I looked back at my order just to make sure and there wasn't even a purple option. The color pink on the picture is way off. Not accurate color at all. Now I have to figure out how to return them.
on July 9, 2014
Awesome sunglasses!!!!! Made in Italy. Great color!! Been wearing Ray-Ban for 20 years now, never disappointed.
on June 15, 2015
Shades are rock solid and 100% Ray Ban authentic. Would recommend to anyone looking for a simple, classic design.
on June 25, 2016
Good product. Good price
on May 27, 2014
stylish,great fit,beautiful sunglasses!!!-nice alternative to the always cool wayfarers.great for men or women.
lenses are great for harsh indoor lighting as well...
on December 23, 2014
I like the shape and size, but the color, "old pink", isn't pink (although it looked pink on my monitor), so I returned.
on July 23, 2015
Very nice weight, block a lot of sunlight while still being very clear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.