|Price:||$203.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in US
- Metal frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 62 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters. Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees. Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect. The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional. Made in Italy or China.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WV8A9YG
- Item model number: 0RB3025
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #8 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #10 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #56 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Apparel
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would say definitely worth the extra few dollars though.
I got these in the narrower 55mm width because, even though I don't have a small head, my face seems narrow and I feared the "normal" 58mm might appear bigger on me than they really are. After having these for a few days, I think I made the right choice.
Fit aside, I DEFINITELY made the right choice with the mirror green! I was torn between these and the blue ones, and I'm sure that if I'd gotten blue, I would have been plenty happy. But these are SLICK! I love the color (they even seem blue-ish from certain side-angles), and I haven't seen anyone else wearing anything like 'em!
Every pair of Oakley sunglasses I ever had were polarized, and so, of course, as a new Ray-Ban owner I made sure I got these in the polarized version, too. However, some pictures of polarized Ray-Bans make it seem as though the lenses are more see-through from the outside than the non-polarized version. My number one must-have feature was a completely mirrored finish. After doing some research, I found that these are every bit as mirrored as you would expect. Maybe if enough sunlight shines on your face from a side-angle, your eyes might show through, but these are so reflective, it'll be tough to really see your eyes most of the time (so fellas, you're safe to scope out the chix; and ladies, you're safe to scope out the fellas, totally incognito).
Anyway, as a long-time Oakley wearer, I definitely hit a home-run with my first pair of authentic Ray-Bans. w00t!
1st I checked with my polarization tester I got faith a pair of sunglasses some time ago. It works with other glasses but not these. Will include photos later.
Second I viewed one my LCD calculator screens. The screen should have either gone completely blank or black. This pattern would alternate when rotated 90 degrees. Will add picks later.
Definitely not polarized. Will ask for $$$ back
I don't understand how this seller have this good rating!!!...
They sent me a superb quality fake product. First of all they took the price of the polarized version but sent me a regular version. Moreover that is a fake one. The product failed at least 4 counterfeit buster features.
I am using Ray-Ban for more than 9 years. As soon as I saw the Ray-ban logo on the glass I felt I bit uncomfortable but could not identify the problem with that. A closer look revealed the actual story.In the Ray-Ban logo the head of the letter ' R ' starts with thick edge and then becomes a bit thinner. But, the product I got, there the head of the letter ' R ' was equally thing through out its length. And the print is also slightly larger if I am not wrong.
Later I found the followings:
1) It did not have the square shaped sticker bar-code on the paper box.
2) In the nose shoe there is no 'R.B' rather there is 'R B' and the seller intentionally scratched the noes shoe so that it become unreadable.
3) In the left leg part of the white print is already gone.
4) Moreover, I am writing about a feature. May be this is not correct cause I could not find this feature over internet but discovered myself.
I have 4 pairs of Ray Ban's in all of them in one nose shoe in printed in inverted alignment with the other. But the product I got, that has both in same alignment. If anybody can check and verify my observation, please comment.