- Made in US
- Metal frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 62 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters. Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees. Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect. The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional. Made in Italy or China.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00WV8A9YG
- Item model number: 0RB3025
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #40 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #48 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #871 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I guess I will have to go into a sporting goods store and try on the glasses in person.
They're a classic; a total icon of style. They are the secret sauce to any fashion style in any season. Mine have seen a ton of use and have held up well. Ray Ban is a great company to do business with. On a different set of Ray Ban's, I broke the arm in half. I sent them back on the Ray Ban repair policy. They had since discontinued that particular model, so they did not have the part to fix my sunglasses. So, instead Ray Ban sent me a pair of the newest, closet model to the one they could not repair. What other company is so generous? Not many. I'm a customer for life and am pleased my kids are getting into their Ray Bans. Cool.
I gave this pair 4 stars because the Amazon description includes the word "large," but these lenses are smaller than my other Ray Bans (which I somehow break ever 10 to 16 months).
Other than that these fit well and I like the hues and crispness I see when I have them on.
I'm certain there are many people out there that have bought Ray-Bans online thinking they got a deal but are actually rocking replicas. I actually wouldn't mind owning a well-faked pair, but I'm not paying over $100 for them. Guess I'll have to pony up and buy from a brick and mortar store or maybe directly from Ray-Ban. Buyer beware!
Most recent customer reviews