Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Size: 57 mm|Color: 601/32|Change

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on February 14, 2016
LOVE these. So cute and stylish and great sun overage. I get lots of compliments! All my coworkers ask to try them on!!
on June 28, 2016
I bought these last summer and absolutely loved them. So stylish and comfortable. Best sunglasses I have ever owned! I lost them over the weekend while kayaking down a river. So of course I had to re-buy them. Even paid for overnight shipping because I couldn't go without. If you are on the fence buy them, they are perfect!
on June 1, 2016
Get lots of complements but not as comfortable as my other ray ban sunglasses. Oh and per other reviews my box stated made in Italy.
on August 7, 2014
These sunglasses are exactly what I was looking for style wise and they look great. The only complaint I have is that they do not fit snug on your face...they tend to slide down your nose and if you are looking down, can sometimes slide right off your face.
on August 30, 2015
Love these sunglasses. Really great shape for oval shaped faces. Great alternative for those looking for quality sunglasses, like Ray Ban, but doesn't want the same shape everyone else is wearing.
on October 30, 2016
light weight and comfortable to wear. I love the way they look and the polarized lenses are great.
on May 12, 2017
Awesome!! These are NOT fake! Genuine Ray Ban cats! Love them! Look great. $30 cheaper than SunGlass hut. Would totally recommend.
review image
on February 19, 2016
I purchased these for my wife as birthday gift. She loves them, she uses them everyday.
on October 31, 2011
This was a gift for my granddaughter. She had left her new Ray Bans in a restaurant, went back and they told her they had not found them, and she was very upset to say the least. She came home from school and was at my house so we got online, found the same ones she had lost on Amazon. A good surprise, good price also and in good condition. She has now received them and to say the least she is very happy, so excited to get them after the loss of the other ones and these being so good. Thanks for coming through and making my granddaughter happy....so happy. That also makes me happy as her grandmother.
on May 28, 2017
Purchased these as a Christmas present for my better half. She loves them and says she receives compliments on them daily. I like them because they are different then most out there but still classy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.