Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on February 14, 2014
SELLER LIED TO ME AND GUARANTEED AUTHENTICITY, BUT TODAY I TOOK MY GLASSES TO A RAYBAN STORE AND THE PROFESSIONAL GUY ASSURED THEY ARE FAKE. WE COMPARED THEM TO THE ORIGINAL ONES AND THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT!! VERY CLOSE REPLICA, BUT FAKE.
LENSES ARE DARKER THAN ORIGINAL ONES, THE "RB" MARK ON THE OUTSIDE OF RIGHT LENS IS TERRIBLE AND FRAMES ARE NOT AS GOLD AS IT SHOULD BE.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK
on June 30, 2014
I ordered this product under the belief that they would be a large pair of Aviators but they were most definitely not. I have had two previous pairs of large frame Aviators and the pair I received from this order were significantly smaller. Will be sending them back.
on May 12, 2016
I am a happy owner of rb3025 088/3f. Seems like it's almost impossible to get this blue model today.
on December 18, 2014
the large ones used to be bigger than the ones I got, unless they sent me the wrong size, they are a Christmas gift for my husband, so I hope I can send them back if he doesn't like them.
on September 14, 2014
I love these, they fit me great, and I use them all the time. My friend let me borrow their pair before and I wanted to get my own. Just what I expected.
on March 9, 2016
Perfect fit, not too large.
on May 2, 2016
loved it
on March 8, 2016
Great
on December 4, 2012
How can you not give RayBan Aviators 5 stars? They are classic and timeless. Amazon offers decent prices on their RayBans - the best deals I've found. One note of caution to RayBan buyers - pay attention to the sizing.
on June 29, 2013
I recommend this glasses 150%. I love it! Perfect size and fit.
It feels solid and comfortable when I'm wearing it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question