Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on November 22, 2013
My glasses did not came with the "The Icons" little book like it's in the picture, and no stamp in the lens. I'm getting doubts if it is really original. I would like te seller to tell me why.
55 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
I'm really disappointed with Amazon. I always trusted in amazon in terms of quality, and original products. But, I've ordered an RB 3025 002/76, and just received it. IT's Fake! The case its different from the original (inside). The frame doesn't have a good quality. Also, doesn't have some signs that proves that is original. It's not aligned. I know what I'm talking about. I had one at the same model! and I could notice the differences
review image review image review image
on August 6, 2015
PLEASE READ** I had purchased a pair of these at the Sunglasses Hut and my mom had told me she found the exact ones on Amazon. I ordered these and kept the ones purchased to compare. Sitting them side by side, they are COMPLETLY different. Even the cases are different. The ones I had ordered are replicas, not real ones. Although they are very good replicas they are MANY MANY differences. Please beware of this scam and don't let yourself pay 100+$ for fake glasses. The ray ban symbol wasn't even in the same spot it was in my real glasses (I have multiple pairs) the logo in the nose piece was upside down, the blue was a different shade, the case had a different material, the clip on front of the case was more of a hard metal than a soft leather like on the original ray ban case. Please beware and refrain from purchasing fake products.
on July 12, 2015
I love them. Delivery was on time. I will order again..
on March 22, 2014
I decided to buy my bestfriend a pair for his 20th birthday since he has been bugging me since high school to borrow one of my many RayBans. I have been wearing RB's since I was 12 years and I have a pair that is over 60 years old that my dad gave me. I decided to order the black and gold frame Aviators for my buddy since I had an amazon gift card to spare.

Once I got the glasses it seemed that they were heavier then usual. I didn't mind it at first since I thought it might be a redesigned pair. Because I'm a bit of an OCD person when it comes to my shades I decided to order a pair straight from Rayban. I order the same exact pair and once the box came I could tell that even the pouch was made differently and looked more professional. Once I grabbed the glasses out of the case I could already tell the weight was different. When I put the glasses on the deal broke for me, the glasses from RayBan felt more comfortable and had that weight I was used to. Even the glass on the real pair was more clear then the amazon pair.

If you are really wanting to buy a pair I recommend to go right threw the source. I can say I'm disappointed that Amazon and it's co-sellers are running this great company and product to the ground.
on November 12, 2015
I received mine a few days ago and after some researching and comparison found mine was not genuine. While the sunglasses are almost identical to a genuine one, the packaging had too many red flags for me. I would say it's a rather high grade fake. Am really disappointed.
on May 21, 2015
Absolutely great!! My order came a day early than expected and I am so pleased with my new sunglasses!
on May 15, 2015
Really Ray Ban sunglasses. Nose pads seems to be active. But you this is fixed
on October 17, 2015
I LOVE these shades. I bought the light blue Gradient aviators. The 3025 model is the SMALL size -55. I watched a youtube video on how to tell if your glasses are fake and these seem to be the real deal. I brought them in to Ray Ban for a fitting and they did not say they were fake so ...Ya! The price is great. I have no complaints. I included a picture so you can see the color. I get compliments on them all the time.
on March 23, 2016
Authentic Ray-Bans. This was the second pair we ordered. The first pair was a size 55 and they looked like child sized glasses on my husband's face. He lost his old pair and we couldn't figure out what size he previously had. He did not want the over sized large ones that I love. We bought these in a size 62 and they were exactly what he wanted. You can't beat the quality of Ray-Ban's and you can't beat the price on Amazon!!