Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 29, 2014
Beautifully solid Wayfarer Sunglasses, with a cool little trick.
I haven't yet found a pair of knockoffs that feel as solid as the real thing.

The folding action makes it a little easier to tuck the glasses into certain pockets, but they get so thick that they don't necessarily save any space in your pocket.

When folded, the seams nearly become invisible when they're snugly folded out. It's possible for the joints to get a little dinged up, especially if there's a little grit in there when you open the glasses up.

I'm not sure what kind of premium the folding action is worth- it's certainly another few points of articulation to break- but I have to admit to being fascinated by overly complicated things.

My order of polarized lenses arrived properly on the first order.
2 people found this helpful
on May 5, 2014
Originally, I received these in the mail and they are not polarized. The box said they were, and the online description says it, but the glasses did not say it on the lens and on the inside of the ear piece. I have a pair of these polarized and they were not the same. They were not polarized. I submitted a request for replacement and within 2-3 days I received my replacement pair in the mail. They were exactly what I ordered. I was impressed with the speedy shipment and no questions asked. I was very pleased with the process of replacement. Thank you!
8 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2015
These are my favorite sunglasses EVER. This is my third pair of folding, polarized Wayfarers. The first, broke after years of heavy use. The bridge broke. I'm sure I could get that part fixed, but the glasses were all dinged up...and it was time for something new. The next pair were, again, fantastic. But they fell out of a hole in a pocket...ARGH! I'm taking good care of this new pair. Perfect for sunny days in the city or ski slopes. They fold into a little leatherette box (provided) that's a little smaller but thicker than a deck of cards. For the price, these can't be beat. I'd stack their optical quality up there with the best by Oliver Peoples or Maui Jim.
on April 18, 2018
If the original wayfarer glasses fit you funny, try the folding wayfarer glasses. I tried on a pair of the original wayfarer glasses and they had an awkward lean away from my brow, a friend of mine told me the folding wayfarers didn't have that awkward slant... He was right... Excellent glasses
on March 17, 2016
I love these glasses, I ordered from Amazon at a significant discount that Ray Ban direct. Unlike some others I did not have any issues, I received the correct 3p version and these are the polarized version of the folding wayfarer.

Couldn't be happier.
One person found this helpful
on January 15, 2017
I bought these glasses for my son for Christmas. They look great and you can't tell that they are the folding style at all when you are wearing them. It's very handy for men because they can fold up easily go in the case and slip in their pocket. I would highly recommend. :)
on March 15, 2015
I really wanted to like this pair of sunglasses. I always loved Ray-bans. However, when wearing this pair in bright sunlight, the lenses seemed to be very dark and it was more difficult for me to see. I thought polarized lenses were suppose to make everything brighter and clearer. My daughter has a pair of folding Ray-bans in a different color combination. Hers are much brighter and make everything easy to see. Sadly I had to return these.
on May 5, 2014
you can def tell the difference when you wear them; compared to regular wayfarers. I think the stems are a bit shorter. They feel slightly different. I find the folding feature is not something I need/use. I bought these when I lost my reg wayfarers and thought these would be the same with the ability to bend....they are in most respects but not as comfortable and the bending is less useful then I thought. In hind sight I should of just gotten the regular wayfarers. Food for thought.
on May 28, 2014
Craftsmanship is exactly as you would expect from Ray-Ban.
All hinges have the right amount of resistance, and fold nicely and neatly into the included case. Once unfolded, the seams are hardly noticeable, and the fit (50mm) is very comfortable and flattering.

While I did experience an issue with the first delivery, Amazon customer service remediation kicked in, and all was as it should be. 5 stars for a great product and even greater service. Kudos to Amazon service!
on October 15, 2014
I got these for a great price and i love them! Bought another pair from sunglass hut and they were $100 more than I paid here! The pair I purchased from Sunglass hut are a different color and comes with a warranty; If i break them within a year, they will replace for free... But, i usually lose sunglasses not break them and the warranty does not cover loss glasses. Fit is good. Love the folding glasses. I also have the small square case which I love. Received plenty of comments on these glasses...
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.