Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 15, 2016
Awesome and they are original made in italy :)
on June 12, 2017
Buen producto
on August 4, 2012
I just received these and they are beautiful, but regretfully they are too big. I orderd the 50MM and even the box they were shipped says 50MM..but they are 54MM..no doubt . i compared them withthe ones my cousin has and they are exactly the same size..and his are 54MM. I hope they cna corrctly ship mine as i requested an RMA and will be sending them back this Monday. Again they are Beautiful, well designed and very practicalas everything RAY-BAN manufactures.Lets see how the Return goes by.
on May 22, 2017
Way to small for my face.
on May 3, 2012
I ordered these wayfarers and received a pair that were scratched and pretty much look used. So okay I gave Amazon the benefit of the doubt and ordered a replacement and sent the 'defective' pair back. A couple days later I recieve my new "wayfarers", I open the box and find these weird feminine tortioseshell glasses no wayfarers in sight. Just sent them back for a refund. In short, don't order. Amazon doesn't seem to have any product control when it comes to their sunglasses.
on April 18, 2016
Replacement for one I lost so I knew what expect
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.