Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on August 5, 2013
Per the reviews, I hoped the sunglasses would fit my 6month son. It sure did! it is a little on the loose side, but perfect for our fast growing baby. I know he will still be able to wear it for at least another year or two! Excellent quality - as most RayBans are, and he got oh so many compliments! These are perfect for sunny bright days and protects those little sensitive eyes when outdoors. Only the best for my miracle baby!
review image
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2015
First let me say these are great glasses. Look wise they get 5 stars...adorable. I gave 3 stars only because the glasses are SO SMALL!! These are not youth size glasses. They are more like toddler size glasses. I purchased for my petite 9-year-old, but they look silly on her since they are so small. I tried them on my 7-year-old son...again way too small. I am in the process of deciding to return them or keep to give as a gift to my 3-year-old nephew. Want to also mention the color. The picture shown looks like a dark red...maybe burgundy, but these are more cherry red, which is in my opiniom is way better! Overall a fab pair of glasses for a toddler. These are definitely the 5 and under crowd.
on October 13, 2015
This shades are awesome! I was a little skeptical at the beggining since it was a present for a friend's baby. I read other reviews so I bought and boy let me tell you, you won't be disappointed.
At first sight, you'll notice the high quality of the materials, they look simply stunning, this definitively are authentic, made in italy.
The come with a sporty jacket to carry them. If you're looking for a nice baby shower present, don't hesitate in buy these one, whether its a boy or a girl....
on August 11, 2016
I bought these rayban as picture shows green glasses but actually the color of glasses is dark black when kid wears it. It just did not suit my kid and I have been trying to contact the seller to exchange these for another style but there is no response. It has been a complete waste of money and time where seller does not respond!
on July 3, 2017
I ordered these a few weeks ago. Delivery took longer than I expected and they were slightly smaller than I expected but overall they came out really good! I am happy with this purchase and you will be too!
on August 26, 2015
Glasses are awesome on my 3 year old daughter she loves them. Quality is the same as any ray bans and if anyone wants to know my pair came on a pouch bag not a case and also they are made in Italy, so my guess it all depends on what you get.
on March 15, 2016
These glasses are for babies or toddlers. Completely wrong size and the photo of them is not what it looks like in real life. You can tell they are baby glasses in person. For a baby, they seem to be a good quality... but who wants to buy $50 RB's for a babe? :)
on December 2, 2016
perfect bday gift for a 1 year old.....fits her head perfect.....this should be called baby glasses not juniors....unless you child doesn't have a big head a 5 year old could wear these if shes tiny and petite...not made for honey boo boo size heads..not an insult just saying it wont work if your child's head is big.
on March 25, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2016
Ordered for a 10 year old but were too small so I gave to my 8 year old grandson! Very cute

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.